Canadian Picks

LOVING "The Poulter-geist" even over Sergio, Andy

also fading Martin Laird against both Sam Ryder -110 and David Lingmerth +120

Laird: CUT Scottish Open CUT National T-61st Travelers [-1] T-23rd Memorial [-9] CUT Colonial CUT Byron Nelson
Ryder: T-2nd John Deere [-19] T-7th Barbasol [-19] CUT Greenbrier T-48th National [-1] T-26th Travelers [-8] CUT Fed Ex St Jude
Lingmerth: T-15th Barbasol [-16] MDF John Deere T-11th Greenbrier [-10] T-48th National [-1] T-19th Travelers [-9]

BOTH Tommy Fleetwood +175 AND Brooks Koepka +150 look pretty FAT over Dustin Johnson after his CUT at the British Open. DJ has played well in the past at Glen Abbey BUT could come in "flat"

GOOD LUCK this weekend :shake:

Last edited:
Get um boys.

I know he is hard to trust, but I am a Charley Hoffman fan this week. I gravitate towards form and course history when they converge.

Form = (17) British Open (19) Scottish Open (15) Travelers Championship (20) U.S. Open

Course History = (2) 2017 (7) 2015 (16) 2013

well I'll be swizzled, Andy. I finally did something CORRECT this week with both Lingmerth +120 [-2] for [-5] and Ryder -110 [-2] for [-5] over Laird [-1] for [-2] CUT. NICE to NOT have to sweat the weekend on those :)

OK, Eh!!! the CUT @ [-4] takes care of the "Poulter-geist" [-3] for tourney [-9] over Sergio [+3] for [-3]. another NICE to NOT have to SWEAT the weekend :cheers7:

"FADE Dustin" plays NOT working out as well. DJ [-6] for tourney [-10] tied 6th three behind Kevin Tway [-13] (will probably be the adjusted "to win" odds favorite going into the weekend) over Brooks Koepka [-1] for [+3] CUT and "Cocker Tommy" Fleetwood [-1] for [-7] :hang:

Back