Canadian Open

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
So, it should be fairly quiet again. Unfortunate, since a lot of guys here seem to like golf. Next week is a huge event then the following is the final major, so let's keep the momentum going. Let's hear your thoughts for this week.. :hello:

I used to go to this even ALL THE TIME when it was at Glen Abbey. This event used to be HUGE now it's just another stop. Going to handicap this on Wednesday.

Yeah, it is.

Me think me wants to fade Mahan this week. He should be matched with either Sneds, Kuch, or maybe Charl and I'd probably take any of those. Just my first thought.

Billy Ho +102 over Bubba?

Should Weir be -142 over anybody? even Ames? neither is threatening to make a cut any given week...

Im liking David Hearn I think. Just got home going to start analyzing. Not sure on your questions Santa, but Ames has been horrible.

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1330"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$57.50[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]7/25/13 1:00am European Golf 470 Jorge Campillo (Tourn) -115* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Jeev Milkha Singh (Tourn)
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

This is a European Tour play. Not overly confident. This is 6x less than what I wagered on the Hanson play. I know Jeev has been injured, he gave it a go at the Scottish Open and missed the cut. He's had a week off to heel, but I think he'll play this week and maybe a couple others and get another surgery.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$67.50[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]7/25/13 8:30am PGA Golf 111 Hideki Matsuyama (Tourn) +135* <small>vs</small> Jim Furyk (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Value bet here. Furyk has been awful of late. Hideki has been relatively strong in all of his events worldwide. http://www.officialworldgolfranking.com/players/bio.sps?ID=13562

The line makes zero sense.

You're right. That line makes little sense.

Mahan got matched with Donald, not a big fan of that so going to pass there. Did make one play though so far.

Jim Herman -140 over Trevor Immelman

Still looking at Haswin +120 ov Stanley

Good luck this week craw. Let's stay hot.

Im assuming you meant Hadwin? I like him a lot, hes a talent, but theres a reason he is on the web.com tour still. Good luck.

A couple plays for s&G

7/25/13 4:10am Seniors Golf 728 Paul Wesselingh (Tourn) -160* <small>vs</small> Roger Chapman (Tourn)
7/25/13 4:40am Seniors Golf 707 Mark O'Meara (Tourn) -110* <small>vs</small> Russ Cochran (Tourn)

GL gents, I suck at these small tournaments, majors only for me

Well and the brackets in march obviously

Fading Coch who wd in his last event because of an injury then skipped the US Open with the wrist.

Backing that guy ive never heard of, he lives near the course and is supposedly #1 on the european sr tour.

Hunter just wd the lead. All time moose if you had him to win.

Hmmm what other scenario would you think could happen that wasn't playing related?
At least he WD for a very good reason! Wife going to into labor, goes to show how irrelevant the Canadian Open is

Need Matsuyama to finish with a birdie or eagle on the last.

The Euro play I think is up 4. The other Sr play is tied. Already cashed one sr play. Close week.

Looking like 2 - 2 week for me. Gonna juice out about 15 bucks unless Furyk blows up coming in. Nice bounce back event for Jim.

Tough par on the last, probably hitting 7 iron into the par 5. Jim just needs to birdie one of the last 3 to win. Seems highly likely. Oh well.

Sneds is in trouble. Had a chance to go 4 up with a short birdie putt and was an awful putt. Then he puts it in the bush after DJ birdied.

Ehh the other site I posted at I picked Sneds to win at the beginning of the week, not really going on a limb since he was the favorite or top 2. Anyway, 2 big weeks the next couple. Im cashing out half of my roll tomorrow. Gonna use the money to buy tickets to #2 for the Open next year. Phils quest for the career slam.

Back