Canadian Football League 2-1 plus 2.90

It will take a minor miracle to cash this under at this point, the way the two defenses are playing.

WAY too comfortable in the pocket for both QB's and plenty of separation on the outside. Something will have to change to be competitive.

I am not a huge fan of this ... not sure I have ever posted a 0.25 unit bet on ctg before and my cfl unit is already pretty not big.

Still ... in most seasons I have followed CFL, the home team trailing big at halftime usually makes a push second half.

Not likely we get 4 overs this week.

I’m still trying to figure out how to play this game. I like the under but the +4 keeps calling out to me.

Well it wasn't likely before the week started but it isn't a reach now.

I am indifferent on the side. Think it is lined decently.

Kinda like both your plays...definitely leaned under and played the same 2 you did Kyle. Think this is a game we find out a lot about Calgary and am very tempted to grab those 4...BOL gentlemen

2-1 2.90

Hamilton plus 6.5 -110 3-1 3.90
BlueBombers/Al's Under 48 3-2 2.80
2H Als, .275 units to win .25 units -2.5 3-3 2.50 (for thread record keeping rounded the loss up to .3 so i don't have to deal with the extra decimal place)
Calgary/Tor under 52.5 1.1 to win 1.0 4-3 3.5
Calgary/Tor under 26 1.1 to win 1.0 5-3 4.5

Today was a great day. Thanks fellas. Grats on the middle Scarf. See ya next week HULU.

Back