Can We Make It 3 Straight Losing Nights?

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Dropped over 8 units Saturday. Dropped over 11 units Sunday. Monday WILL be a positive day, and I'm siding with the books on this.

Utah Jazz +2 (5 Units)

GL :cheers:

I might look to up the stakes on the bet, but I don't want too much on the spread. So, I might take 1Q and 1H. I will post my bets later.

I see Utah coming out stronger this game. I expect them to have a nice sized lead at half. Then I see Spurs coming back in the 2H after the initial Jazz push. At the half, I am planning on hedging w/ Spurs.

Lost again on Utah 1H. I dont see anyway they can win this game, so likely will be down another 10 units on the night.

I don't have enough confidence to make a Utah 2H bet. This is about as low as it can get right now. If Utah covers the game, it would just be luck.

GL Eagles. No way I can continue making a bet for the rest of the week. This was a huge blow. Like I said, if Utah comes back it would be a miracle and I'll just consider that some luck.

0-3 on the night. Well over another 10 units lost. Over 30 units lost in just a 3 day span. Totally shocks you and wipes you out.

This one hit hard.

Congrats to all the winners.

Tough one, Believe.

I have had stretches like that, and know what it feels like. My advice is to scale back a bit and slowly make it back........

.........or hammer the Spurs at home next game. :shake:

Tough one, Believe.

I have had stretches like that, and know what it feels like. My advice is to scale back a bit and slowly make it back........

.........or hammer the Spurs at home next game. :shake:

Thanks. Gonna be tough to bet this slop of a league. That exhibition tonight was utterly disgraceful. Both in officiating and gameplay.

I agree. Bad on both sides.

However, Spurs showed the poise and ability that is needed to finish this thing off. They drive to the basket - the Jazz settle for jumpers. They made the jumpers tonight - but when they miss, the Spurs are gonna roll.

Game 5 in San Antone is going to be a thriller. I think Spurs will by DD's again. :shake:

Sorry bout that hang in there Rev,...Hoping the Pistons are gona close out the series at the home..

Back