P3: 3 with 2,9 with 3,4,6 (cost $3.00)

Race 2
DD: 2,9 with 3,4,6 (cost $6.00)

$11.00 invested.
Race 1: winner
Race 2: miss
Race 3: number three won

Lost $11.00

History says the most winners for the Kentucky Oaks come from the Ashford run yesterday. Something to put away until the first weekend in May.

Big Derby prep today. Not much stands out to me today. Thought maybe Geaux Rocket Red Ride could turn the tables on Practical Move today.

Have fun and GL today.

Big Derby prep today. Not much stands out to me today. Thought maybe Geaux Rocket Red Ride could turn the tables on Practical Move today.

Have fun and GL today.
Nevermind he just scratched with a fever. Oh well

One thing I will say about the prep races yesterday, in particular from the Bluegrass S. the winner proved to me the ability to overcome trouble (slow break), race 3-4 wide while passing others down the backside (to put in a position to have a chance to win) and showed determination down the stretch (was past and retook the lead). I don't know if this will be my derby horse selection but as of right now can't eliminate him.

The winner of the SA Oaks, looks scary good. Don't know her next race, KY Oaks (hopefully but with the BB and KY issue, just don't know). With her talent and the BC being in CA the next couple years, I could see her in those races as a player/serious player.

I was really impressed with the Japanese horse in the SA Derby. Huge effort in defeat.

I'll have to watch the Blue Grass as I haven't see it yet.

I was really impressed with the Japanese horse in the SA Derby. Huge effort in defeat.

I'll have to watch the Blue Grass as I haven't see it yet.
Between innings today, the plan is to research yesterday's prep races. Data, numbers are a good foundation but for this one visuals help. I will focus one of the times just on the Japanese horse. With how they, the country, have been winning around the world one should at the very least consider them.

I know lately the Bluegrass winner hasn't done much in the KYD but when a horse does certain things that cater to future success, I try to remember them - love my trip notes, without them, life would be a lot more challenging.

Might use some of them in the under portion of trifectas and superfectas , provided they make the race and will head to post. I was told by my elders this is the day when even the most non informed people will drop money on a horses which causes better payoffs. By the way, that Japanese horse looked well BUT with the scratch it could have changed the tactics for how the trainer wanted the lesson to be taught.

Back