Call me crazy now. But I’ve never seen a QB on any level as good as Baker mayfield!

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
The way the ball comes out of this kids hands is like nobody in league history.

The ball comes out hot like a third basemen throwing to first.

This kid has special ability throwing the football.

To me he has a release quicker than Rodgers with Bree’s accuracy and Brady’s competitiveness.

I’ve never seen any QB throw the intermediate routes with more anticipation accuracy and velocity ever!

Mark my words. It will be this kid who is the next great Qb.

He is like a perfect blend of all styles. He is not too tall and clumsy and slow like Big Ben and Peyton, he is not slow like Bree’s and he doesent hold the ball for 15 seconds like Rodgers does.

6 feet height
Major League Baseball caliber release
Bree’s accuracy
Scrambling ability
Brady competitiveness

Perfect QB was created and fittingly the Browns after losing since 1450 Ad have landed the chosen one.

His temperament will be his demise. He's in a honeymoon state right now. I do however like what I see from him in the pocket. Great vision and moves his feet.

His temperament will be his demise. He's in a honeymoon state right now. I do however like what I see from him in the pocket. Great vision and moves his feet.

what exactly is wrong with his temperament? seems to be uber competitive and always have a chip on his shoulder. I don't think I could ask for a better temperament for a qb. I hope ur not in the "he was rude to hue Jackson so hes bad" camp

what exactly is wrong with his temperament? seems to be uber competitive and always have a chip on his shoulder. I don't think I could ask for a better temperament for a qb. I hope ur not in the "he was rude to hue Jackson so hes bad" camp
I think he's immature. What would he do if he gets cut and his next and only offer of million$ comes from a division rival? He hasn't done anything in this league. Let's watch him under duress before we crown him.

I think he's immature. What would he do if he gets cut and his next and only offer of million$ comes from a division rival? He hasn't done anything in this league. Let's watch him under duress before we crown him.
Well that's a different animal altogether. The Browns are paying Hue something like 4.5 million this year, the Bengals are paying him under 200k. He didn't have to go to Cincinnati, he chose to. Likely to stick it to Cleveland and scheme against his former team. I don't blame Mayfield one bit for being pissed off about it.

If given the opportunity to trade my QB for him for the next 10+ years, I would do it zero out of 100 times.

With that said, I think he is great for the league and has an incredibly bright future ahead of him and I hope some of his best years aren't squandered by franchise ineptitude.

Couple more things

He's got MJs competativeness, always looking for some chump who slighted him
Fred astaires feet
Jeff georges swagger
Secretariats dick
Steve largents hands
Rasputins never say die mentality
Randall cunninghams scrambling ability

Steve Largent and Rasputin got me.

If given the opportunity to trade my QB for him for the next 10+ years, I would do it zero out of 100 times.

With that said, I think he is great for the league and has an incredibly bright future ahead of him and I hope some of his best years aren't squandered by franchise ineptitude.

Your QB is amazing... can't think of too many people that would trade him for someone else in the league.

Well that's a different animal altogether. The Browns are paying Hue something like 4.5 million this year, the Bengals are paying him under 200k. He didn't have to go to Cincinnati, he chose to. Likely to stick it to Cleveland and scheme against his former team. I don't blame Mayfield one bit for being pissed off about it.
I don't understand how these guys aren't seeing this as a business. If they're lucky enough to remain in the NFL after failing terribly as Hue Jackson has, then take the money and who gives a shit what others think. Greg Williams took a shit job at Cleveland as the DC because it kept him in the NFL. Happens all the time and Mayfield acts like he's owed something already.

And I assumed I did the most drugs around here, I was clearly wrong. Dude beats 2 of worst defenses in history and now we get to hear how he not crappy like Peyton Manning or Big Ben!

Feel same about Mitch. Baker did well vs worst defense in league, for a half....

Vs the worst defenses in the NFl is not a valid point.

They are still NFL players playing on defense-

If we gathered 1000 crazy athletes and football players from college to cfl to guys who starred in high school and put them all on a field, the worst NFL defense would shine well above the rest of the players.

My logic is this: There are no BAD NFL players or NFL defenses-- There is only BAD COACHING--

Coaching is supposed to bring the greatness and maximize a players skills. The baby boomer generation was too busy stroking their EGO and worshipping ideals and other nonsense- Most NFL coaches are very ignorant. From owners to coaches-- Ignorance is everywhere--

Was Jarret Goff a bust? No he was coached by a guy Jeff Fisher who knew relatively nothing about PRO football.

Sean MCVAY sure seems to know how to use guys like GOFF?

Cordarelle Patterson was not used effectively in Minnesota? But with Patriots he is being used very effectively-- Coach to the players strengths--

The final PROOF is MR ERIC EBRON-- The bust of the draft has 12 tds with hmmmm FRANK REICH, and Andrew luck-- How can a guy who is a bust lead all tight ends in TDS?

John Ross is a bust for CINCY? NO HE IS NOT--THE BENGALS are a BUST --

Put JOhn Ross with Sean Mcvay or REID or NAGY and watch him shine on their teams--

In all my years watching there has never been a QB with more touch , anticipation, and moxy as BAKER..

The only player I see possibly better than him is KYLER MURRAY--

What ppl dont understand that in football historically it was a priveledged position-- they wanted a tall white guy who could throw- BUT that guy wasnt always the best athlete-- He was ok--

Now we are seeing much better quality athletes playing QB-- Russel Wilson- Baker- Kyler- Deshaaun, Mahomes.

THe reality is the NFL can have better athletes at QB-- Baker has an MLB release-- Baker is already miles ahead of guys like Stafford.

Make that 3 picks in the half.

He really padded those stats in garbage time tho!! Thanks to his ineptitude the whole second half was garbage time!!!

I would think any gm in the league would take Watson over him to start their franchise right now, it was pretty obvious who was the better qb yesterday!

He really padded those stats in garbage time tho!! Thanks to his ineptitude the whole second half was garbage time!!!

I would think any gm in the league would take Watson over him to start their franchise right now, it was pretty obvious who was the better qb yesterday!

Watson is dope-- Im a big fan-- I think watson is the next brady

after all watson was the only guy to beat alabama in a final-- hes that good

Watson is dope-- Im a big fan-- I think watson is the next brady

after all watson was the only guy to beat alabama in a final-- hes that good

The way he played vs Bama in both those championships games was more than enough for me to not understand at all why some didn’t like him. I thought his performance in those games spoke volumes in saying he was made to be successful at this level.. I’ll prob be wrong about baker (we all know I didn’t like him! Lol), I’ll concede he gonna be solid at least (not convinced he will be best tho) but I was dead on bout Watson!! Long as he can stay healthy he a stud!!

I think he's awesome but I'm not sure he has the instincts of Mahommes. Mahommes looks like a 5-6 year pro to me and he appears humble enough to stick for the long haul, although I am not familiar with the intricacies of his character, and his accuracy and arm speed is all there. As he ages I think he'll make the transition to a pocket QB easily, which he will have to do to last long term.He's easily the best we have faced this year.

good forthe stains to start the kid.
They didnt give johnny a chance
Myfield has performed well, as some have said.
The sophmore year is always the tell tale sign

I think he's awesome but I'm not sure he has the instincts of Mahommes. Mahommes looks like a 5-6 year pro to me and he appears humble enough to stick for the long haul, although I am not familiar with the intricacies of his character, and his accuracy and arm speed is all there. As he ages I think he'll make the transition to a pocket QB easily, which he will have to do to last long term.He's easily the best we have faced this year.

Some those throws mahomes was making yesterday were just sick,, I think he gets more on the ball on the run across his body than half the qbs in league get when stepping into a throw!

Watson looks like he is destined for greatness.

Like an alpha male.

Right when he entered Clemson you could see he was special.

He can still scramble like crazy after two knee surgeries.

He is a playmaker and clutch for sure. That last minute drive vs Alabama was clinical.

If I had to rank the next clutch QB in this league I feel it’s desean Watson.

His throwing is so underrated. He can scramble.

He is more elusive than fast. And can throw nice deep passes.

It just seems when the chips are on the table that this guy is the James Bond of the nfl

Some those throws mahomes was making yesterday were just sick,, I think he gets more on the ball on the run across his body than half the qbs in league get when stepping into a throw!

Mahomes is definitely the best QB in the league outside the pocket. He can throw from any angle. Any platform. He can throw for velocity deep intermediate and short.

My concern with Mahomes is when he plays Bellichek and you can bet Bellicheks plan will be to contain Mahomes in the pocket.

At Texas tech mahomes also would back up and throw darts of his back foot.

It’s working now but in key games a bad off balance throw could result in an int.

The way he played vs Bama in both those championships games was more than enough for me to not understand at all why some didn’t like him. I thought his performance in those games spoke volumes in saying he was made to be successful at this level.. I’ll prob be wrong about baker (we all know I didn’t like him! Lol), I’ll concede he gonna be solid at least (not convinced he will be best tho) but I was dead on bout Watson!! Long as he can stay healthy he a stud!!

From an evaluation standpoint me and you knew Watson was special. Dabo knew it also.

The baby boomer scouting ppl overlooked Watson’s excellent body of work.

What the baby boomers scouts did is only focus on Watson’s apparent negatives.

They focussed on his high interception rate that season. They created a Myth that Watson was inaccurate.

I watch him weekly and he looks pretty accurate to me.

The baby boomer scouts blew it. There is no way a younger Smart Gm would pass on Watson if he was coming out of the draft now.

I mean Trubisky and darnold and Allen were drafted much higher than desean???????

I don’t understand that. Those 3 guys had more holes in their game than Watson.

It shows you nfl personnel isn’t very smart. Full of pride and arrogance and ego.

Funnier is a Bill O’Brien choosing Tom savage over Watson as the starter?? Like O’Brien what the F were you watching in practice every day???

Nfl scouting at its best

Mahomes is definitely the best QB in the league outside the pocket. He can throw from any angle. Any platform. He can throw for velocity deep intermediate and short.

My concern with Mahomes is when he plays Bellichek and you can bet Bellicheks plan will be to contain Mahomes in the pocket.

At Texas tech mahomes also would back up and throw darts of his back foot.

It’s working now but in key games a bad off balance throw could result in an int.

Yea he def has some turnover moments. Most the really good qbs do, or did, little less so now days. Losing hunt gonna really hurt them vs pats imo, he has killed pats and it just makes game planning against them easier.

From an evaluation standpoint me and you knew Watson was special. Dabo knew it also.

The baby boomer scouting ppl overlooked Watson’s excellent body of work.

What the baby boomers scouts did is only focus on Watson’s apparent negatives.

They focussed on his high interception rate that season. They created a Myth that Watson was inaccurate.

I watch him weekly and he looks pretty accurate to me.

The baby boomer scouts blew it. There is no way a younger Smart Gm would pass on Watson if he was coming out of the draft now.

I mean Trubisky and darnold and Allen were drafted much higher than desean???????

I don’t understand that. Those 3 guys had more holes in their game than Watson.

It shows you nfl personnel isn’t very smart. Full of pride and arrogance and ego.

Funnier is a Bill O’Brien choosing Tom savage over Watson as the starter?? Like O’Brien what the F were you watching in practice every day???

Nfl scouting at its best

What do Darnold and Allen have to do with Watson? They weren’t in the same draft, so you using them as a comparison and saying they were “drafted way higher than Watson” makes no sense at all. And you’re talking about others having holes and not being very smart. Lol.

I think Reagean Mayfield is ready to deserve the credit he deserves--

Baker for MVP-- He is the best player hands down in this league--

He entered the worst Franchise in Pro sports history-
He worked for a Walmart Coach in Hue Jackson
He was benched initially
He was on a team that was like 1-38 wins

He single handedly has changed the Browns into a winning team with a winning culture and had to endure a coaching Mid season change in addition to being benched early on--

There are players, There are QBS,, then there is REAGEAN MAYFIELD--- The strongest arm i've seen ever throwing from 12-19 yards--

Only the great ones in this world can change Culture-- Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Eli Musk, and now Reagean Mayfield

Back