Call it a Hunch

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Or what ever you like. Have done 2 separate but related bets in the same game. Have played over 205.5 and am waiting to lock in GS at the highest number I can get. It is currently 12.5. If GS scores as little as 94 points I can do no worse than split.
GS has scored 81 points against the Sixers and 100 against Washington. These are both sick and very sad teams.
This season playing
Home vs New Orleans 103-108
At Toronto 108-112 in OT.
Home against Denver 111 to 101
Home vs Detroit 102-107
Home vs Portland 111-106
Just think a moment about the fact that against the weakest defensive team in basketball they scored 100 points. Really in to that game--
Right
Boston is a very good team. Much better against teams that play the way they want. Slow teams they love.
And now we see GS. This is the team Don Nelson trained to run forever.
And somehow--I think they are looking forward to this game.
GL

Believe it or not these are the exact reasons that have put me away from betting Boston. However, I won't take the Warriors in this one. Leaned over as well, skipping it entirely.

GL

Some very valid points although I don't like how home heavy all those games are. When the Warriors shit the bed in the scoring department it's typically on the road. Haven't looked at the game yet either way though. BOL

Thanks guys:cheers:. Adding under in cleveland 199.5. Why
Asked myself that a few times. Really just 2 reasons. Cleveland has just played 2 quarters vs Atlanta where they scored 30-31 points. They then played at NY and averaged almost 30 points a quarter. The last quarter they dropped to 24 points. Remember they were playing at the Garden!! After this they have a high scoring revenge game vs GS and they are playing the team with the worst record in basketball today. How can they not let down in the scoring today? Plus Brothers is probably one of the strongest under referees around.
Remember Minn second quarter. Just a 100% play at home this year. GL

Thanks guys:cheers:. Adding under in cleveland 199.5. Why
Asked myself that a few times. Really just 2 reasons. Cleveland has just played 2 quarters vs Atlanta where they scored 30-31 points. They then played at NY and averaged almost 30 points a quarter. The last quarter they dropped to 24 points. Remember they were playing at the Garden!! After this they have a high scoring revenge game vs GS and they are playing the team with the worst record in basketball today. How can they not let down in the scoring today? Plus Brothers is probably one of the strongest under referees around.
Remember Minn second quarter. Just a 100% play at home this year. GL

GL Tuck.

Since you referenced Minny 2nd Quarter here is another one for you . Charlotte at home . Does very well as the Home dog in 1st H play (think only 1 ATS loss and it was easy to see coming IMO vs Dallas off the OT win @ MSG with what appeared to be a high spread for Dallas essentially baiting Charlotte action that game. They are very poor in the 1st Q Ats but like Minnesota very good in the 2nd Q . I dont have exact stats in front of me but quick research will validate this. Charlotte was also very solid for a long stretch in the 1st H at home last year as pups but then the trend ended but not sure at what point .

:cheers:

Nut. That is true but that one is like Denver at home under in the fourth quarter in the old days or Like Indiana first quarter over and (if playing a real team) side. You don't know those do not try betting.
Any opinion in Cleveland under Not sure if I am reaching there?

IMO, Boston takes this easily. I am a local and watched our first game vs the wizards and we looked like a mess. Crawford is in a tough transition from a SG to a PG. His #s went down gradually and the team is not in sync with him. On the other hand, we lost harrington who played a MAJOR role in the matchup last year. With Jax and Mags shooting ~30% each and the lost of Monta, it'll be hard to grind out a cover.

Also, we're no longer the fast run and gun we were the last 2 seasons. We're slower now.

Congrats on both picks, but what a win in Cleveland. I always believe that luck goes with the best... :)

Back