Cal/UCLA

VolsWhiskeyMaker

Pretty much a regular
Anybody have any insight as to the O/U for this game today? I have a five and six team parlay with the over 55 and over 56.5 remaining. I know the smart play is to cash out and take guaranteed winnings but wanted to see if anyone had any info before cashing out this morning.

No clue, but if you have the option to bet live that always gives the chance for extra options.

The whole situation is obviously weird and new. Anything can happen in this game.

From another site, fwiw;

"A look at the recent history between the teams shows that nine of the past 10 meetings, including each of the past seven, have fallen below the total. Last year's game had an O/U line of 51 and finished with 46. The previous season, the O/U line was 53.5 and they combined for 44. Don't be surprised if this one also proves lower than many will be expecting. Consider the Under."

Good luck...

Do we move UCLA up a bit after watching Colorado yesterday? I was kind of impressed with CU myself. This game is fascinating. Wouldn't a lack of prep time favor the offense?

All I know is I'm glad this is kicking off at noon.

The line moved to 57 at BM......
I usually played RR, so even if 1 lose, I’ll still get paid, but I always tried to hedge if it comes down to needing 1 more win on 5 and 6 team RR. I’ll hedge to get back my initial wager. You might be lucky to middle. Like Bar said, live betting is another option. GL on the parlays.....will be rooting for the over for you....leggo points!!!!!!!

Back