Byron Nelson

sacker

Walker -110 v Matsuyama
Walker is back after battling Lyme Disease last year. Very debilitating. I was at a charity event last year and Walker talked about how he was finally getting over the effects. Couldn’t work out and was always tired and weak. He has been real good lately. Seems like he is on his way to returning to his Ryder Cup form. Matsuyama hasn’t shown up all year

Like it, I'm stalking a couple myself with help from my golf writer buddy who is there, Will put out there if any pan out.

GOOD to see you posting here, sacker. think you will find this a superior site :shake:

agree 100% on your play. it is my biggest of the tourney for the reasons you stated but I had to pay Jimmy Walkers-115

I like Walker as well, not sure his day to day with this course but he's a Dallas guy, gonna guess he's got some local knowledge

Before Lyme he was on his way to elite status, kinda hope he's close to back

well, I'll be swizzled. check South Point odds on Walker again figuring it had run up BUT they NOW have him the DOG @ +115 vs Matsuyama. I do NOT know WHO bopped "Samurai Golfer" with his last five tourney results. CUT Players. MDF Wells Fargo. 19th Masters. T-49th API and WD Phoenix. the ONLY thing I can figure is he DID get T-2nd the US Open last season @ Erin Hills which is a similar "American inland links" style course to this one :confused:

Back