Byron Nelson final round match up

RBTrojan

Pretty much a regular
Final round Byron Nelson Championship:

McNealy +150 vs Hideki Matsuyama: This play is strictly a situational play based on who has the motivation to finish well. Both golfers begin the day 10 shots off the lead. It is VERY unlikely either guy will make a run to win the tournament. So you have a top 10 in the world playing with a guy who can use every dollar possible to make it to the big tour. Which guy will grind and try to make every shot count on Sunday? Not to mention Hideki really hasn't shown an affinity for this course yet. He had a great 63 on Friday but that was with a ridiculously good round of putting (he was five shots better than the field in putting that day). His other two rounds have been very ordinary at best shooting a combined +1 and only making four birdies in those two rounds. So you have a golfer who really doesn't care what he shoots compared to another guy who wants to do his very best to earn his touring card for next season. And you get +150 as well? I normally don't double dip on guys in the same tournament but I can't pass up this spot. If Matsuyama goes nuts then he can not only win this match up but possibly beat Walker as well. I won with McNealy on Saturday and I will try to go 2-0 with him on Sunday. Fade or follow best of luck...

I know a bunch of us are on the Walker / Hideki tournament match up... I hope I don't mush us with this additional play... good luck and enjoy the final round guys

Back