bye bye jackie moon free picks wednesday

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
another profitable day yesterday. 6-2 up 10.7 units. losses were hawks an and kings. moving on. just thinking out loud right now. mostly garbage today, but hey, even garbage can make you some money. marlo coined it right, i'm an action junkie. no plays locked in yet just some leans.

will post as i lock them in.

UPDATED: 5-6 1.8u

MAGIC -2 (-115) 1u W
KNICKS/PACERS OVER 108.5 2u W
MAVERICKS -5 (-115) 2u W
WIZARDS/MAGIC UNDER 102 2u W
HAWKS/HEAT OVER 95 4u HOT PICK W

SONICS/WARRIORS UNDER 230.5 2u
DENVER -2.5 2u
PHOENIX -11.5 2u

BUCKS/WOLVES OVER 219 1u L
CLIPPERS/ROCKETS OVER 185 2u L
NETS +9 2u L
NETS ML (+350) 0.5u L
CLIPPERS 1ST HALF +8 (115) 2u L
BOBCATS PK 1u L

Last edited:
f the Spurs, Jazz, Suns and Rockets all finish the regular season with records of 55-27:
•Utah would be eliminated from the logjam before the tiebreaker rules are applied and given the No. 3 seed because it won the Northwest Division.
•The tie among the remaining three teams would be broken based on winning percentages in regular-season games among the three.
Phoenix, with a 5-3 record against the Spurs and Rockets, would get the No. 4 seed. The Rockets, 4-4, would get the No. 5 seed. The Spurs, 3-5, would be No. 6.
•Phoenix and Houston would match up in the first round of the playoffs. However, the No. 5 seed Rockets would have home-court advantage over the No. 4 seed Suns. That is because the two tied in their regular season series, 2-2, which is the first tiebreaker in a head-to-head matchup. The Rockets had a better record within the Western Conference, which is the second tiebreaker in a head-to-head matchup when the tied teams aren't in the same division.
•The Spurs and Jazz would match up in the first round, with Utah having home-court advantage based on its 3-1 regular-season record against the Spurs.
Remember: This four-way tie only can happen if Utah defeats the Spurs in the regular-season finale at the AT&T Center tonight, which would give Utah its season edge.

Houston Rockets point guard Rafer Alston will miss at least a week with a strained right hamstring.

The 6-foot-2 Alston suffered the injury in the Rockets' 111-94 loss to Denver on Sunday. He sat out Monday's loss in Utah.
Alston underwent an MRI exam on Tuesday that revealed a moderate to severe strain. The Rockets said he would miss at least a week of playing time.
Alston has started 74 of the Rockets' 81 games this season, averaging 13 points and five assists per game.
The Rockets finish the regular season against the
Los Angeles Clippers</PCT> on Wednesday night. The playoffs begin this weekend. </P>

<TABLE class="tablehead widetable" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=colhead vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>Western Conference</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Lakers</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 1 seed</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Hornets</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 2 seed</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Spurs</TD><TD>No. 3 seed with win; No. 4 with loss and PHX loss; No. 5 with a loss, a HOU loss and PHX win</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Jazz</TD><TD>No. 3 seed with win; No. 4 seed with loss</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Rockets</TD><TD>No. 5 seed with win or PHX loss; No. 6 with a loss and PHX win</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Suns</TD><TD>No. 4 seed with win and SA loss; No. 5 with win, SA win and HOU loss, No. 6 with loss</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Mavericks</TD><TD>No. 7 seed with win or DEN loss; No. 8 with loss and DEN win</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Nuggets</TD><TD>No. 7 seed with a win and a DAL loss; No. 8 with loss or DAL win</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class="tablehead widetable" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=colhead vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>Eastern Conference</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Celtics</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 1 seed</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Pistons</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 2 seed</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Magic</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 3 seed</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Cavaliers</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 4 seed</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>Wizards</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 5 seed</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Raptors</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 6 seed</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow vAlign=top><TD>76ers</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 7 seed</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow vAlign=top><TD>Hawks</TD><TD>Locked in as the No. 8 seed</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

New Orleans at Dallas (ESPN, 7 ET) -- The Hornets come into this one with nothing to gain or lose, having locked up the No. 2 seed the night before. Look for major Ryan Bowen action and extended Hilton Armstrong face-time. The Hornets starters can rest up.

If you believe Dallas would rather face the Hornets than the Lakers, then the Mavs have a big incentive to win. If Dallas loses and Denver wins, then the Mavs would fall to the eight seed because the Nuggets hold the head-to-head tiebreaker. That would mean a first-round playoff series with Kobe Bryant for Dallas.

Memphis at Denver -- If the Mavs lose earlier in the evening, that opens the door for the Nuggets to pick their first-round opponent. In that scenario, look for a full-out effort by the Nuggets who probably would prefer the No. 7 seed and a date with No. 2 New Orleans.

LA Clippers at Houston -- The Rockets are likely rooting for their fellow Texans to knock off the Jazz, because that could diminish the chances of the Rockets ending up at home-court disadvantage in a possible Jazz matchup.

Portland at Phoenix -- The Suns will either play the Jazz, Rockets or Spurs in first round, and still have a crack at home-court advantage.

Hmm... The 1st half is kinda scary though... LAC doesn't show up in the 2nd qtr on the back end of the b2b while HOU has been very good in the 2nd qtr at home. Anyway, BOL to you as i usually play the wrong side when it comes to half plays.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>501</TD><TD noWrap>Detroit Pistons</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> -7 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> -300 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 180 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>7:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>502</TD><TD noWrap>Cleveland Cavaliers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> +7 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> +250 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 180 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>503</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia 76ers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_1> -1 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_1> Over 202½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>7:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>504</TD><TD noWrap>Charlotte Bobcats</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_1> +1 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_1> Under 202½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>505</TD><TD noWrap>New York Knicks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> +6½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_2> +230 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 220½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>7:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>506</TD><TD noWrap>Indiana Pacers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> -6½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_2> -280 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 220½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>507</TD><TD noWrap>Washington Wizards</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_3> +5 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_3> +185 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_3> Over 204 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>7:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>508</TD><TD noWrap>Orlando Magic</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_3> -5 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_3> -225 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_3> Under 204 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>509</TD><TD noWrap>New Jersey Nets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_4> +8 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_4> +325 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_4> Over 193½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>7:35PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>510</TD><TD noWrap>Boston Celtics</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_4> -8 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_4> -450 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_4> Under 193½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>511</TD><TD noWrap>Atlanta Hawks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_5> -4 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_5> -170 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_5> Over 187½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>7:35PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>512</TD><TD noWrap>Miami Heat</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_5> +4 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_5> +150 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_5> Under 187½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>513</TD><TD noWrap>Utah Jazz</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_6> +4 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_6> +155 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_6> Over 182 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>9:35PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>514</TD><TD noWrap>San Antonio Spurs</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_6> -4 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_6> -175 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_6> Under 182 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: (TIME CHANGE) LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>515</TD><TD noWrap>Milwaukee Bucks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_7> +7½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_7> +280 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_7> Over 217½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>8:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>516</TD><TD noWrap>Minnesota Timberwolves</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_7> -7½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_7> -350 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_7> Under 217½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>517</TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Clippers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_8> +14 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_8> Over 185 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>8:35PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>518</TD><TD noWrap>Houston Rockets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_8> -14 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_8> Under 185 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>519</TD><TD noWrap>New Orleans Hornets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_9> +9 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_9> +350 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_9> Over 193 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>7:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>520</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Mavericks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_9> -9 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_9> -500 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_9> Under 193 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>521</TD><TD noWrap>Toronto Raptors</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_10> +6½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_10> +230 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_10> Over 211½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>8:35PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>522</TD><TD noWrap>Chicago Bulls</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_10> -6½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_10> -280 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_10> Under 211½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>523</TD><TD noWrap>Memphis Grizzlies</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_11> +16 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_11> Over 234 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>9:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>524</TD><TD noWrap>Denver Nuggets</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_11> -16 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_11> Under 234 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>525</TD><TD noWrap>Portland Trail Blazers</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_12> +11½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_12> Over 211 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>10:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>526</TD><TD noWrap>Phoenix Suns</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_12> -11½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_12> Under 211 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=AccountActivity colSpan=8>* Game Note: LAST DAY OF REGULAR SEASON</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>Wed 4/16 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>527</TD><TD noWrap>Seattle SuperSonics</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_13> +12½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_13> Over 232 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#d1d1d1><TD noWrap>10:35PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>528</TD><TD noWrap>Golden State Warriors</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_13> -12½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_13> Under 232 -105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PISTONS/CAVALIERS OVER 180 2u

be careful..give you some reasoning in abit

These 2 teams love to play under the total. All shit games played in the low 80's and high 70's.

I know I have cashed on 2/3 of the games this year that have went under.

Let me know what your thinking.

i figure they let loose and points will be easy. the 2nd unit pushes the ball alot more than the first unit, detroit that is. their defense is not as suffocating as the 1st unit. i'm fading the under trend. keep talking me out of it, i would appreciate it if you can.

be careful..give you some reasoning in abit

These 2 teams love to play under the total. All shit games played in the low 80's and high 70's.

I know I have cashed on 2/3 of the games this year that have went under.

Let me know what your thinking.

i have hedged that over bet in det/cle and lowered that play to .25 unit. hahahaha. thanks for your insight though. :popcorn:

i figure they let loose and points will be easy. the 2nd unit pushes the ball alot more than the first unit, detroit that is. their defense is not as suffocating as the 1st unit. i'm fading the under trend. keep talking me out of it, i would appreciate it if you can.

Only reason it is a no bet for me. I can see both sides of the coin on this one, just wanted to let you know how these teams play each other.

Now if I can get some confirmation that LBJ isn't playing, then I might make a play.

Playing Houston-14. I see a similar game as the one last night in NO with the Clips keep it close, and then HOU rolls in the 2nd half.

EH thinking about New Jersey ML @ +375. They have said they are not quitting on the year since getting knocked....Boston likely to rest Big 3 and Rando.

Very similar to a game last year between Detroit/Boston when Detroit was the top team in the east...they rested all of there starters...and only won by 2 in a last 2nd shot.

Let me know what you think

that is the spot i saw marlo. great ML opportunity. NY could have gotten the straight up win at home. so why does boston lay 9 to NJ. i like the points and will touch the ML a bit. as long as rondo and alien doesn't go off. i took the bucks against the nets after the nets were eliminated. read through the papers about how they wanted to close the season strong and they wanted to do it for new jersey. that's why i took the nets last night, and even though they came back from 17 to win and cover in overtime, that speaks alot more than leading from wire to wire. i went ahead and hedged totally out of it with 10 percent juice on under side. i'll save my money for a parlay. alright you helped talked me into it.

NETS WILL BE MONEY ON B2B!!

NETS +9 2u
NETS ML (350) 0.5u

Playing Houston-14. I see a similar game as the one last night in NO with the Clips keep it close, and then HOU rolls in the 2nd half.

i can see houston winning by DD but 14? i'm afraid of moose job. rockets without alston which doesn't instill any fear as i think they are better without him. he is SO streaky. good thing is battier is in his 2nd game back. just like you said, LAC keeps it close then pulls away. will play the usual LAC first half, then HOU 2nd half. Should have followed that method with LAC/NO last night.

I am not seeing similar games at all. Hornets first half just play terrible defense. Houston plays very good defense. Houston is coming off 2 losses, playing their last regular season home game complete with playoff implications. Would assume they would be up by 10 or more at half time.
Its fluctuated last 8 home games but most of the season Houston has been a very good first half home team. GL

thanks for the thoughts tuck. houston has not been impressive last few games. even games against seattle granted most of them were on the road. it's not so much of a houston fade in 1st half but more of a play on LAC and their tendency to play hard in the first half. i got it at -8. realy do not see houston balls to the wall up DD at half. if they are oh well. gonna stick with my gut. i usually do horrible after a profitable day.

bobcats impressive against pacers the other night and should have whooped the nets. their offense is suspect cause they love to shoot jumpers. one night jrich carroll and company can shoot 60 percent clip from three others, it's just horrible. they have been the sixers of the last 2 weeks. they always get out to a quick start in most games. a play on first quarter is what i would do. they can't hold a lead more or less come back from one.

Last edited:
i did edit and add some more info on the above post grub. might want to read it in full again before you lock anything in.

2ND HALVES
210.00 200.00 Washington Wizards/Orlando Magic under 102 -105 for 2nd Half
230.00 200.00 Dallas Mavericks -5½ -115 for 2nd Half
210.00 200.00 New York Knicks/Indiana Pacers over 108½ -105 for 2nd Half
420.00 400.00 Atlanta Hawks/Miami Heat over 95 -105 for 2nd Half

:tiphat:

Sorry about the nets EH, but hopefully I equaled it out by talking you out of Det. Thanks for those 2nd half plays I followed you on.

Maybe I Should Stay Away From Full Game And Stick To 2nd Halfs. Seems To Be My Forte.

Back