Bye Butch

Well, obviously it was happening. You gotta start getting the search on now and try to keep some 'croots...

Brady Hoke taking over haha
brady-hoke-timeoutreaction.gif

Yes, and he was a grad assistant there and his son is in school there now. His in laws are still in Knoxville as well. Plus with all the rumors about ESPN dropping MNF..

Tennessee has an active losing streak against every other SEC team. Think about that for a while

I don't get the Gruden thing. He hasn't coached in a decade. Hasn't coached in college in even longer. Sure he is a big name and can bring a lot of publicity, but will he be that successful? And he'll come with a huge price tag. I think there are some pretty decent candidates out there this year, unlike last year, that I would look at instead of Gruden. But I guess if it sets them back even farther, then bring on Jon Gruden

Doesn't Gruden get 6 mil/yr at ESPN to basically work a few hours a week? Why would he even want to go to Tenn?

Doesn't Gruden get 6 mil/yr at ESPN to basically work a few hours a week? Why would he even want to go to Tenn?
Someone mentioned this above but I think there are ESPN/MNF negotiations taking place.

I assume any network would gladly pay him that regardless of where MNF ends up

Back