Bush/Leinart and Fox...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Okay,

So we saw both Bush and Leinart on different scores tonight...

-Celebrating with players (Bush)
-Fist pumping behind endzone towards players (Leinart)

That is a giant conflict of interest. In all honesty, they should both be relieved of their duties...

Thoughts?

Yeah, I saw it live and it struck me as really unprofessional and weird.

As far as them getting relieved from their duties I wouldn't hold your breath.

Yeah, I saw it live and it struck me as really unprofessional and weird.

As far as them getting relieved from their duties I wouldn't hold your breath.

Oh, I know and Fox has a different personality than ESPN.

Herbie isn't allowed to pick games he announces.

Reggie banned from USC and is celebrating in the ez.

They aren’t calling the games like Herbie does. That’s the difference as it relates to picking the games.

Who says they have to be unbiased? They obviously aren’t and who would expect them to be?

It’s FOX, guys. This was all
Done on purpose. They’re a clown show. Bush May get a raise just for getting the extra headlines.

And Urb gonna be the coach there next year so WTF is the difference.

Professionalism and sports media are not in the same realm of thought anymore

They aren’t calling the games like Herbie does. That’s the difference as it relates to picking the games.

Who says they have to be unbiased? They obviously aren’t and who would expect them to be?
You expect Pollack to be in endzone tonight celebrating TDs?

It's more hilarious that anything... But that's also a distinct recruiting advantage for USC... And as scarf said... "it's fox".. that sums it up.

Its not just FOX. CBS did this shit too during March Madness. Every Auburn game was a freaking Auburn watch party with Charles Barkley and they pedaled the double dribble narrative without showing the tugged jersey or preceding missed travel call or bad foul calls on Jerome. Obnoxious bias

Its not just FOX. CBS did this shit too during March Madness. Every Auburn game was a freaking Auburn watch party with Charles Barkley and they pedaled the double dribble narrative without showing the tugged jersey or preceding missed travel call or bad foul calls on Jerome. Obnoxious bias

Barkley isn’t a real announcer. He’s a caricature of himself who gets paid more just for being outrageous. He’s in his own category. They WANT him to be as insane as he acts. It’s good for business.

Officials need to stop sniffing out every opportunity to throw a flag. That crew was on a mission to control and maybe even manipulate the game.

Literally nobody wants games to be decided by refs. It really hurts the viewer experience. But the rules tend towards it increasingly.

I’m still very skeptical of URban taking over . It would mean people who have had power within that program for forever give up control

Watch who they hire as AD .

I'm getting annoyed trying to figure out who's all the Fox guys on the pregame? Bush, Leinart, Woodson, Urban... who's the meathead former LB next to host?

Back