bullsheet: Week 7-14 edition

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Is anyone still reading the bullsheet?

3-4-1 last week ; 18-23-1 for the season

Still hoping for better

Northern Iowa -11 1/2 @ South Dakota - NIU still in FCS top 25 despite 2-3 record.
Two losses to FBS opponents and a tough 1 pointer in conference last week. When they win , they win big and they should put it together here.

Sacred Heart -21 v Robt Morris - Pioneers should be able to name the score here unless they are looking forward to next week's likely conf championship game against Duquesne.

Dayton -2 1/2 @ Marist - Sagarin makes the Flyers about 15 points better than the Red Foxes. Keepers says 13 points. Bull says 3 points.

Richmond -9 @ Albany - The Albany Great Danes continue to do it with mirrors. Or turnovers. Richmond in the hunt for playoff berth have been meeting better with their two losses to Virginia and New Hampshire. If you want to see a last crazy 15 seconds to a football game, check out the Spiders' OT win over Liberty last week.

Lehigh -2 v Bucknell - Home team 0-4; visitor 4-1. And home team favored. Still think the Engineers are better than their record and I expect Bucknell to be deflated after seeing their unbeaten season vanish last week.

Mercer -17 v Austin Peay - Bears coach Bobby Lamb likes to score points. What better team to feast on then Austin Peay .

Tune in tomorrow before noon and there will be more.
Happy and Prosperous Holiday weekend to all.

Bull,

Dealing with a tough year myself. I have to believe that you will get it turned around very soon. Like the UNI play a lot. Wondering if you have any feelings regarding Charleston Southern & Liberty this weekend. I think both of those FBS are underdogs that certainly cover and in Liberty's situation win outright.

roch- I have Liberty as a possible play. I hesitate because I shy away from teams that lose in OT the previous week. Double OT is worse. Did you happen to see the last half minute of regulation in that Richmond game? Terrible clock management by Richmond, and then Liberty kicker makes a 60 yarder to send it to OT.

No real opinion on C S and Vandy. I would not discourage you from taking the FCS side.

Lean to "Let's Go Pee!"

That's funny LMAO , but I gotta hope that Pee goes dormant.
Good Health to you.

Taurus, i'm thinking I can get Liberty ML for a nibble, prolly gonna try it... Appy State is just not very good, let's hope the Liberty-wants-to-be-IA-angle will have them amped for this one.

Back