bullsheet: Week 2 / 14 Edition

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
There was a printer's strike last week so a Week 1 edition never got printed.

So, moving right into Week 2.

McNeese +35 @ Nebraska - just looks like too many points against a good FCS team. You don't need to twist my arm to fade the BiG.

Bowling Green -42 1/2 v V M I - Disappointing start for the Falcons but they're up against a much lesser opponent this week.

Gardner-Webb + 22 @ Wake Forest - Did you watch the Wake ULM game last week?

Towson +27 @ West Virginia - Pure spec that Mountaineers will not play as well this week and Towson will play a lot better than what they showed last week as 33 1/2 pt FAV losing to Central Conn.

North Dakota -7 1/2 v Robert Morris - Historically Bob Morris has shown poorly when travelling west, and the Fightin' Sioux play in a much tougher conf.

More to follow - I usually don't make play decisions until Fridays at the earliest

Moving to some straight FCS v FCS plays, it was a pretty dismal week for the Colonial Conf.
Albany stole one 14-13 returning a fumble 75 yds with less than a minute to go. Richmond was the only impressive winner. Villanova played well and almost beat 'cuse. As for the rest, they eiither lost when they should have won, lost but didn't cover, or lost big - see Delaware, James Madison, UNH, Stony Brook, and W & M. Ergo,

Lehigh +8 v James Madison - Engineers seldom lose in regular season, 7 times over last 4 years. But when they do lose, they lose big. I don't think JMU have enough offense to make that happen.

Fordham +9
@ Villanova - Same situation for Villanova as last year. They play admirably against FBS opponent and then meet Fordham in game two. Last year they lost by 3; I'll take 9 points on the Rams, a playoff team ayear ago.

Central Conn -3 1/2 v Albany- CC big win over Towson last week and I don't see why they can't beat Albany again this year. Won by 3 a year ago and this year they get the game at home.

Indiana State -6 v Tennessee Tech - Sycamores did surprisingly well against IU last week. They lost this match by one a year ago. This year the game locale moves to French Lick.

Chattanooga -1 v Jacksonville St - Good matchup with playoff implications. Last year's games vs common opponent Georgia St swing me onto the home team here. Jack st won in OT; the Moccs won by 4 touchdowns.

Southern Illinois +11 @ Eastern Ill. - Salukis lost this won in double OT last year and the Panthers QB Garafolo now plays for the N E Patriots.

One more crossover game

Utah St -35 v Idaho St - Bounce back game for the Aggies who will find the Vandals a much easier opponent than the Vols.

GL to all my fellow investors.

Last edited:
Glad to see u postin bull. Good lookin card, GL this week like always

:shake:

tru- glad to have you aboard. Any not mentioned FCS games that strike your fancy ?
I'll be on several more - just need to think about it.
re JMU , Lehigh is one of the games I am considering playing.
GL this week, next week, all weeks.

tru- glad to have you aboard. Any not mentioned FCS games that strike your fancy ?
I'll be on several more - just need to think about it.
re JMU , Lehigh is one of the games I am considering playing.
GL this week, next week, all weeks.

I hit jmu, Charlotte, Dayton. And have some other leans I jus haven't hit yet

There was a printer's strike last week so a Week 1 edition never got printed.

So, moving right into Week 2.

McNeese +35 @ Nebraska - just looks like too many points against a good FCS team. You don't need to twist my arm to fade the BiG.

Bowling Green -42 1/2 v V M I - Disappointing start for the Falcons but they're up against a much lesser opponent this week.

Gardner-Webb + 22 @ Wake Forest - Did you watch the Wake ULM game last week?

Towson +27 @ West Virginia - Pure spec that Mountaineers will not play as well this week and Towson will play a lot better than what they showed last week as 33 1/2 pt FAV losing to Central Conn.

North Dakota -7 1/2 v Robert Morris - Historically Bob Morris has shown poorly when travelling west, and the Fightin' Sioux play in a much tougher conf.

More to follow - I usually don't make play decisions until Fridays at the earliest

GL to all my fellow investors.

Following U again this yr MrBull
Thanks for ur time and I understand the printer strike...gets worse the more one ages :) :)

BOL

Ya the one spot the change in system will help bg this year is against the really weak.

GL Bull

Back