bullsheet- Week 1. 2017 early evening edition

Been waiting 37 years to pull the trigger on Merrimack (who, apparently, fields a football team). Blind tailing.

Crushing my dreams that your on UMASS...I had Coastal Carolina circled for more than a week now...if you have the time I would love to hear your thoughts on the game...Thanks for posting Bull, your plays and thoughts are always valued greatly

Last week I expected Hawaii to have a much easier time with u mass. Turned into a coin flip and with a game under their belt, u mass can be expected to improve off that game. CC , playing their opener, will have a tough time with Brenamen, who should be best player on the field. We shall see what happens. G L .

Last week I expected Hawaii to have a much easier time with u mass. Turned into a coin flip and with a game under their belt, u mass can be expected to improve off that game. CC , playing their opener, will have a tough time with Brenamen, who should be best player on the field. We shall see what happens. G L .

thanks for the insight...I'm laying off this one but I did use Coastal in a college contest...gl today Bull

Glad to see another of the age-old "must read" threads back for another year. Go get 'em, Mr. Bull.

Great thread bull...glad to see it back.

I'll be with you on Mass, MTSU and Troy. Get the money

Back