bullsheet- 2015 Final Edition Regular Season

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Another ho hum week last; 6-7 ; 6-6 FCS; 0-1 FBS
Season Record FCS only 63-48

U R I +20 @ Towson No question which is the better team here. But Towson doesn't score much and the Rams are still trying hard.

Kennesaw +5 @ Presbyterian - Kennesaw has had an impressive first year in Big South; and Presby continues to play just well enough to lose

Mercer +3 v Samford - Home team has been very kind to me this year. Their reward? I'll bet on them again in season finale.

Murray St +30 1/2 @ Jacksonville St - JSU comfortably set for first seed in east has nothing to play for here but to give subs some experience. Murray, sans defense but they can score

Tennessee St +2 @ Tennessee Tech This one and the one above courtesy of Capt John

Montana St +5 v Montana - Taking home team here against a grizzly eleven that looks sub par

Portland St -6 1/2 @ Eastern Wash- Taking team with better record against a disappointing E W team . A win here probably give Portland a first round bye.

Yale +13 v Harvard - Eli playing their best ball of the season coming into traditional finale. Harvard , deflated after Penn stopped their win streak last week, needs to be at their best to cover this number. They have not impressed against the late season meat on their schedule. I'm adding alittle on the ML here.

Elon +3 v Delaware I'm 0-3 fading Elon this year. If you can't beat em, Join em.

Happy Saturday my friends

I've enjoyed reading your FCS reports, Bull. Hope you keep it up during the playoffs.

I'm a big fan of FCS teams. I keep hoping they will put a couple of games a week on one of the endless number of sports channels.

At least they show some of the playoffs.

MrBull, I hope that u will be able to find time to cover the playoffs in detail for us (me) I would love to be able to make some coin form this division that I dont follow as mush as U and a handful of others here
Thanks

Back