bullsheet- 2014 Week 2 edition

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week and Season to Date 8-2-0

fcs alone 0-1
fbs -fcs crossover 7-0
fbs alone 1-1

Penn State had their chances to cover, but not to be. On other hand, they were a bit lucky to win. Away all week so my usual info and resources were not available to me.
I think last week's FCS devastation of FBS will not hold for this week. ERgo, card pretty small.

Charlotte -13 1/2 v Cowan This looks like real mismatch of Charlotte playing as FCS Indy but headed I think to FBS playing a lower level loser. Shrute lists this one also and I thank him for reminding me of it.

Furman +13 1/2 @ Coastal Carolina - Last week's loss to G.Webb a bit of a shocker, and CC is better supposedly than GW. I'm thinking last week was an aberration for the Paladins and accept the generous points.

Holy Cross +25 1/2 v Towson - I expect Towson to come down off last week's sky performance at UConn and H C will do better at home than last week's 1 pt loss at the final bell

Southern Illinois +7 v Eastern Ill - Give me the home team with a full TD and coming from the stronger conference despit EIUs surprise drubbing of San Diego St last week

UMass +3 1/2 v Maine - These two old rivals from Yankee Conf parted company from the Colonial league a couple of years back when UMass opted for FBS. THese teams were pretty equal then, altho Mass had more success. Coach Charlie Molnar at Mass has upgraded the talent, and altho it didn't show last week - I like the fact that UMass played much tougher opposition than Maine did .

let's try one FBS matchup - at least I think we can call ODU an FBS school now.

Old Dominion +19 @ Maryland - ODU humg in there pretty well against East Carolina last week, and Iim seeing a good chance for their hi-powered O to keep pace with the Terps while getting pretty decent points.

That'as it for week two, altho I will play more games. Card will look a lot like Rex's and Shrute's s I suggest you check their threads.

Last Week overall I was 19-12, which I will glladly take on opening week.

GL all.

shit I was hopin to see a move up to 28 on holy cross. I have to add it now before it drops. like odu also, on charlotte also. GL this week fcs partner, lets crush it.

my pm box is fucked up I saw u tried to pm me last week. I will have to hit u wit my email

also agree on furman, been waitin for a +14. im waitin it out till tha kickoff

GL Bull. Any thoughts on James Madisin and Akron? Thinking that James Madison is the right side there.

GL Bull. Any thoughts on James Madisin and Akron? Thinking that James Madison is the right side there.

JM is the right side, Roch, but I smell a rat in this game and have stayed away.
GL whatever u do.

thanks, Tim and all the best right back to you.

siky - good to have you come to the store and get the bullsheet

tru- really way behind today. As soon as I get my 12:00 plays in, I'll be over to see your thread.
GL

Back