bullsheet - 2013 Edition # 1

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Season to Date 0-0-0
FCS 0-0-0
FCS_FBS Crossovers 0-0-0
FBS 0-0-0

Good luck to all this year, unless you are fading me.

Week 1 has seen some huge line shifts and games even going off the board.

I have plays on Albany, Chattanooga, Delaware and James Madison. But you can't get anywhere close to my numbers now, so I just pass these on FWIW.

Kudos to tru, who jumped on James Madison at 4 1/2. I got on at 12 1/2. It was 17 the last time I looked.

Not much to say about these games because we don't know all that much about the teams yet, but here are some of the ones I'm playing.

Marist -2 v Sacred Heart. What little I have read puts me on the home team , a second division team in the Pioneer league against the projected last place team in the Northeast Conf. Conferences. Both conferences are weak, Marist conf a little weaker.

Crossover plays

Southern Utah +17
@ So Alabama . I saw a 1 1/2 point line earlier on this game and leaned So Utah. We'll find out how much I know. S.Utah in strongest FSC conf. So Alabama in FBS weakest

Liberty +19 1/2 @ Kent State - Liberty has no real competition in their league but assert themselves pretty well come playoff time. With new coach I'm thinking Kent won't match last year.

Towson +16 1/2 @ UConn - Towson with chip on shoulder after being squeezed out of playoffs last year. We all know UConn doesn't score a helluva lot.

Southern Illinois + 17 @ Illinois - Although Salukis are one of the better teams in the 2nd best FCS conf, this is largely a fade of the Illini.

Villanova +18 @ B C - I would not be shocked to see the Wildcats emulate Towson against UConn on Thursday

Eastern Wash + 27 1/2 @ Oregon St - Eastern Wash is a good team and they are not playing Stanford or Oregon so give me the points.

Northern Iowa +9 1/2 @ Iowa State - Big game for both teams in an in-state rivalry. I'm hoping for close game.

Penn State -8 1/2 v Syracuse - Game at neutral site. It's good to see these two on one another's schedule. They used to play every year and Penn State usually won. I see the same old result here. Both teams start new QBs. Syracuse lost the better QB. One team- Syracuse - has rookie coach. Penn State's O'brien showed he was the real deal last year.

No Texas -16 1/2 v Idaho - Play here against Idaho, one of the two worst teams in the FBS. Not a team to play in a road opener.

Good Luck, everybody

Last edited:
VK - always good to hear from you. Haven't seen any of your plays, which I miss a lot.

Troy, Yessir - Thanks for the good words . Hope you cash big.

Dwight - thanks buddy. I have your stuff noted and am with you alot. I just don't post much FBS GL.

:shake:

always much respect to what u have been doin here since 06. GL this year

appreciate that, tru. I'll relook that Wagner game. Been a strange week, hasn't it ?
best of luck to you.

Rex - Villanova and Eastern Wash look the most interesting to me. Maybe No Iowa.
Eastern Ill and Sacramento look good to me at first but by time I really took a look the line had moved agin me.
Best of luck.
I always enjoy reading your threads, and will never forget that Kentucky Oaks day some years back.
I see you have Pinnacle. Wish I did , too.

Bull
Got a cousin who is a frosh at sacred heart playing fball.
Told his dad to get some scoop lol cuz 5dimes offers lines

Too busy to get into the BullSheeeeat yet this year, but much respect Bull. Glad to see you back here this year and best of luck. hope you kill it as usual.

Always like reading this thread even though I don't know the teams.

Great start out the gate last night!

Great to see you back with the "bullsheet" this year, buddy... Here's to another profitable season! :cheers:

Dollaz - I like N Dakota state a lot big surprise. Interesting to se how they fare against Snyder & co.
GL to you.

K K Glad to see you have renewed your subscription to the bullsheet.

GL to you.

And once again it BullSheet time...one of my all time favorite threads and people!!
Thank U for the time and effort I know how are is is to find reliable info on a lot of these team.
I wish U all the best my friend

BOL Bull hope you have a great season. Always appreciate your threads and insight.

Thanks, Tim GL as always.

Added games with brief write ups are in Post #1.
Hard pressed for time today
Villanova +18; Eastern Wash +27 1/2; No Iowa +9 1/2, Penn State -8 1/2; No Texas -18 1/2

Have a great day, guys

Thanks, Tim GL as always.

Added games with brief write ups are in Post #1.
Hard pressed for time today
Villanova +18; Eastern Wash +27 1/2; No Iowa +9 1/2, Penn State -8 1/2; No Texas -18 1/2

Have a great day, guys

Back