bullsheet-04-2015

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week 6-6 ; FCS 3-1, Crossovers 3-4 , FBS 0-1.
Had I not drifted away from the Northeast and eastern seaboard, it would have been better
Season to Date 19-11

Here's to week 4

Robt Morris +41 @ So Dakota St- Jackrabbits should win this one as they please. However, their next opponent is No Dakota St. Might not they be looking ahead ? Bob Morris took Youngstown to OT before losing.

Lafayette +3 1/2 @ Wagner - Winless Leopards have played better, and come form a better conference than the Seahawks

Columbia +5 1/2 v Georgetown - Lions played well in their opener at Fordham. I suspect 'new' long time Penn coach Al Bagnoli will have them playing better this year.
Two bad teams here, and Hoyas play in weaker conf

Brown +19 @ Harvard - Bears did themselves in last week with 4 TOs in the red zone in 6 pt loss. As good as Harvard is, or appears to be, you have to go back to 2003 to find the Crimson covering this number in a home and home series played every year.

Towson -7 1/2 @ Elon - With an 8 point loss at E Carolina and 2 wins against decent FCS competition, Towson looks more like the team that went to the FCS finals two years ago than the patsies they were in 2014. I have nothing good to say about Elon except it must be a good school with a pretty campus.

Short card this week. As pointed out in C C's thread, lines are tighter this week.

GL to all.

What a bunch of bullsheet (Gets old for you but joke makes me smile every week).

Good luck this week. Go Colonials.

c c , mr P2W, and mr hound.
I take a lot of valuable info from your threads

tru- always good to see you here. thanks for the good wishes

GL

GL this week Bull. Any thoughts on UNC laying 41 to Delaware. Alot of points but I could see Delaware being down 42-0 at half given their problems on offense.

Thanks Dr Tim
You, too Mr Hunt

Mr Roch I'm not playing the game and would not play Delaware. UNC or nothing.
Delaware's Conf is looking a bit weaker this year, and Hens are not one of the better teams there.
GL to you

Back