bullsheet-03-2015

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week 7-1 ; FCS only 4-1; Crossovers 2-0 ; FBS 1-0

Season to Date 13-5

The one loser last week was in 3 OT, but I never really had a chance in that one.

On to Week 3, and I'm without two of my most valuable tools that helped me immensely - not selecting- but verifying my selections. I don't know what happened but they don't show up on the web. Therefore, the card may look a bit different. If you are cpattailing, try 3/4 unit with the crossover games.

Brown +7 v Bryant - Home team getting points in an intra-state game. Bryant has shown nothing to warrant this status unless it's having one game under belt. Like all the Ivies, Brown opens their season and off last season records, I would like their chances here.

Cornell +14 v Bucknell - Last year as home favorite, Bucknell won but failed to cover.
Now go back to 2006 to see last time Cornell lost this game. Despite their lowly status in Ivy League, I like the Big Red against a team that beat but failed to cover vs miserable Marist and then lost by 3 TDs as home favorite v Duquesne.

Columbia +40 @ Fordham. - Fordham Rams have played two games against much better, beating Army and losing to Villanova. I expect a less than best effort against their Columbia neighbor here. Long time Penn coach Al Bagnoli retired and then un-retired to take the Columbia job. He is a winner, and altho not going to win this game, he doesn't have to, does he.

Sacred Heart -21 @ Marist - Good team against bad team here, and slightly better conference.

Moving on where I think the point spreads are much too big. That's all.

S E Louisiana +16 @ Ohio U

William and Mary +24 1/2 @ Virginia

Wofford +4 @ Idaho

Citadel +27 1/2 @ Georgia So

Furman +26 @ Central Fla

Maine +12 @ Tulane

I'll stop here although I have played a few more of these. Call 911 if you would like the others - or better yet, post in this thread.

Winding it up for this week

Akron -44 v Savannah St - Never say never, but you never see bull laying this many. After two weeks of struggling to put points on the board, Mr. Bowden will want to build up some confidence in his offense and let them roll against one of the worst teams in FCS.

And let's not forget the big boys

Syracuse -8 v Central Mich - I liked the way the orange came back 4q with some big plays to beat Wake. This week they host a lesser opponent, one they beat 40-3 on the road last year.

As usual, good luck to all.

helluva week last week. I was 3-0 tailing your plays including a big one on Villanova. Let's get the cash again bro.

Thanks, guys. Didn't know that,mr S. Glad you joined me last week, mr P- and mr hound.

Back