Bullsheet-01-2015

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Here we go again, and I hope this year is better than last.

the Bullsheet is primarily FCS games, with a small dose of FBS. Latter almost entirely limited to the non-power 5 conferences. But occasionally you may see an Iowa State or a Northwestern, or a Boston College.

So the Bullsheet may be of little or no interest to many of the Forum. I understand.

And for the rest of you, let's try these Thursday and Friday games. Saturday will come later in this thread. Nice menu of crossover games to start the season.

BALL ST - 28 1/2 v VMI - It's dangerous to look at only one side of a game but VMI is outclassed here. Ball can score and VMI cannot defend. I will bet they can't score enough themselves to beat the number.

VILLANOVA -3 @ U Conn - I lost the better number at 2 1/2 here, but there is a reason why the FCS team is favored.

SAMFORD -5 v Central Arkansas - Home team should win. By a touchdown.

S E LOUSIANA - 3 1/2 @ Northwestern St - Really should have locked this in 2 days earlier at 2 1/2. Oh,well. Take the ranked visitor here against the middle of the pack host.

EASTERN ILLINOIS +8 @ Western Illinois - Schrute got a much better number here but I still like Jimmy Garropolo U in this one.

Army -7 v Fordham. - Last year's Cadets won this game 42-31. Fordham suffered greatest graduation losses in the entire FCS. Coach Monken in his second year at West Point and we should expect an improved team

Added games on Saturday

Holy Cross +4 1/2

Mercer - 10 1/2

Maine +28 1/2

Furman +15

see below,about post 15 or so, for why you should make these bets.

Last edited:
"Must read every week" Ditto re Schrute bucks.

thanks P- unit and Gorgo.

dud - had to go 28 1/2, but let ' s. Get it.

Hunt - good to make your acquaintance for another year. Thanks and GL.

Roch -
Fondy - I love the big cards you guys put up each week. Keep 'em coming and best of luck this year.

tru - We are away for another week, so I'm struggling without my complete arsenal of weapons. Like my e mail address book. Disappointed in my plays last night but hope to have a winner today and then on to Saturday.

Bull did you happen to catch any of the Villanova game on tv? I had them pegged as pretty decent in my limited look at fcs so I was wondering if maybe uconn is improved? Thoughts on Uconn if you saw it. Thanks and good luck tonight.

Here's to Sept 5

HOLY CROSS +4 1/2 @ Monmouth - Monmouth looks like they might be rebuilding under a new QB, while the Crusaders-losers of several close games last year - should improve their record under star 3yr starter Pete Pujais(sp).

MERCER -10 1/2 @ Austin Peay - Mercer can score points. A P can surrender them. Just hope this is not a repeat of last night's Ball St shootouts.

MAINE + 28 1/2 @ B. C. - Black Bears are a veteran team and their strength is DEEfense. B C starts inexperienced QB ,a whole new (OL). Which makes it seems like too many points to me.

FURMAN + 15 v Coastal Caro. Repeat last clause above. Purple Paladins were crippled with injuries last year and now benefit from both experience and depth. A repeat of last year's 6 point loss would bring us a winner here.

Bull wish you the best on the season, always enjoy and look forward to the Bullsheet.

The Man...

GL this season...

Always a sign of football is back and fall is around the corner...

MAINE + 28 1/2 @ B. C. - Black Bears are a veteran team and their strength is DEEfense. B C starts inexperienced QB ,a whole new (OL). Which makes it seems like too many points to me.

bull....Thank you very much for the Maine pick. When I saw your write-up I looked into the game and made it my biggest play of the day.

Thanks again. You are the best FCS guy on the internet.

Back