bullsheet-01-09-2015

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week 10-7
Season to date 37-28

Ivy League lines are spot on this week, IMO, so let's move elsewhere

Duquesne -19 v Wagner - Dukes aren't a big scoring outfit but all this will take is 4 touchdowns, maybe 3 against pathetic Seahawks

Eastern Ill -11 @ Murray - Going against some pro experts here, but EIU is one of the top teams in the OVC. Murray is definitely not.

U R I +21 @ U N H - Something is amiss across the state line; this is not your big sister's U N H team. Tho not that talented, U R I plays hard and are on the improve.

Colgate +9 1/2 v Fordham - The Rams have been squeaking by of late, including OT win over Holy Cross. Home team here was a comfortable winner here and I'n taking the touchdown plus.

Holy Cross -5 v Bryant - Crusaders are looking better each week and I doubt if Bryant , who escaped last week with a 97 yd KO TD and a 16 Yd blocked kick return can keep up on the scoreboard with Peter what's his last name. He plays QB for the cross.

Towson -5 v Delaware - If Towson plays back to their earlier loss to Elon, and Delaware emulates its one oint win over Wm & Mary, we are in trouble. Otherwise, THEY are in trouble.

No Dakota St -3 1/2
@ Southern Ill - At this number there is not much respect for the champs. Yes, the Saluki have lost some tight ones but unless you know of important injuries on the Bison side- this looks like a low number to cover.

Richmond -24 v Albany - Let's hope the Spiders don't think they won this game by beating J Madison last week. Great Danes have been outscored 113-7 in last three.

James Madison +5 @ Wm & Mary - Great matchup here. Can Jimmy M come back from last week's loss to Richmond ? Tribe is a formidable opponent and winner here pretty much is in playoffs. I still thin J M is the class of the CAA.

Cal Poly +10 @ Southern Utah - C P has played much the stronger schedule. Loser last two to EWU in OT and Portland by 3 points. USU has been beating up on the riff raff of the Big West. Gimme 10 points

Portland St -+3 1/2 v Montana - This game is in Portland, not in Missoula. Portland St are best team in Oregon, it is said. That's enough for me.

Charleston So -2 1/2 v Coastal Carolina - So the number one team in the polls comes out the dog ??? It appears they want you take the underdog. I won't bite

Finally, let's go to the often ignored Pioneer League, where we come to our final four.
I never thought I'd woiuld see Campbell giving 3 Touchdowns but they play the worst team in FCS
Campbell -21 @ Davidson -
And to round it out there are these four nicely matched games the favs have come out aa a bit of a surprise. I liked them as dogs, and I like them giving points
Marist -3 v Butler Morehead -6 1/2 v Drake Dayton -4 v Jacksonville

If you count 16, you have all of them GL

good luck Mr Bull. Much respect.

Thanks VK. I'm cherry picking a few from your slate today. VPI, ND, Neb/Pur under, and haven't made up my mind on Texas.
There are some I follow who like the Cyclones ??? Didn't they just fire Mangino ?

Back