Bulls Under 39 Wins

raems

Pretty much a regular
I usually pick 1 or 2 team totals that stick out every year, been Lakers unders last 2 years, this time it's the Bulls.

Rondo flat out stinks, he doesn't play defense and he hunts assists which hurts offense as well.

Wade doesn't defend and will get hurt now that he's away from the training staff he's had his whole career.

Rondo/Wade/Butler literally makes no sense, defenses every night can just defend from 20 feet in and win.

Not enough shooters, literally only one in the front court and he's questionable at everything else (Mirotic).

Lot of off the hinges potential with these personalities + an unassuming coach that Butler already didn't love last year.

I just don't see a strength this team can lean on, there's nothing that they can do on a nightly basis that helps them win games. Actually think they're getting a nice premium on the win total because of the names they acquired.

If Wade plays 2/3 games this will go under...

If he plays 70+ this will sail over.

But I doubt he will

But I doubt he will

I get the east is still semi-weak but this is a terrible make-up of a team, especially in todays day and age.

But I doubt he will

Set aside the past accomplishments of some names on the roster -- what is this team going to be good at? I guess getting to the free throw line? I sincerely can't come up with anything else.

I would never as a fan place $$$ on the over... for sure.

If I had to guess what they COULD be good at?

Probably defensively the best 3-5 in the league with Butler, Gibson, and Lopez.

Potentially a deep bench depending on how Grant and Valentine progress...

I think that starting lineup will be off the court early in games and you will see more variations after that. I would imagine Rondo plays more with the 2nd unit of stretch shooters than playing alongside Wade and Butler.

Wade seems to have added the 3 point shot to his game, though.

Just playing devil's advocate...

That starting lineup makes very little sense and that's most important. I did not like our moves...

I would never as a fan place $$$ on the over... for sure.

If I had to guess what they COULD be good at?

Probably defensively the best 3-5 in the league with Butler, Gibson, and Lopez.

Potentially a deep bench depending on how Grant and Valentine progress...

I think that starting lineup will be off the court early in games and you will see more variations after that. I would imagine Rondo plays more with the 2nd unit of stretch shooters than playing alongside Wade and Butler.

Wade seems to have added the 3 point shot to his game, though.

Just playing devil's advocate...

That starting lineup makes very little sense and that's most important. I did not like our moves...

Very fair point with the front court defense. I think Taj and Lopez together on the floor makes it impossible to score points, but can see the other side as well. Fair to disagree.

This is a 2.75/2.5 unit wager btw. Want to write that now for more deliberate record-keeping.

Have had this in back of my head all season as a rooting interest for ya...it is getting close...could get fun if it goes to that last week +

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Apr 4[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft"]@ New York Knicks [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]8:00 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Apr 6[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft"]@ Philadelphia 76ers [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]7:00 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Apr 8[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft"]@ Brooklyn Nets [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]5:00 PM [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Apr 10[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft"]Orlando Magic [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]8:00 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]Apr 12[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft"]Brooklyn Nets [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft"]8:00 PM [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back