Not all those who wander are lost
Bulls as a 4 point dog or less this year
100-93 vs suns
115-110 away GS
98-91 home Dallas
97-106 Cleveland
106-98 home Utah
98.4 are the average home team totals of the 3 referees
Bulls strength is their back court which is Portland's weakness. Portland allows .38% 3 pointers which is the Chicago 3 point shooting average. Portland's strength is big men and going in and getting fouled which is likely to be their game plan tonight. Last time Chicago played at Portland they were held to 74 points. Think that memory is fresh and that they will make every effort to score tonight. Obvious interest in game over as well but that is going down and just think the 95 team total needs to be hit. Would like to dazzle with injury info but have none. Just think this team total might not be realistic. gl

I know the team is terrible but at some point you just have to let the numbers decide. At home against this team total you would go 14-2-1 betting it over this season. GL

Laid 10 with Utah. Last 20 on the road Indiana has gone for a number 7 times. They have won 6 times. GS, Memphis, Detroit, Dallas, Miami, are not really blow out teams. LA and Cleveland special cases. Next game for Pacers is Detroit a team they have lost to 7 in a row and Utah is not in a friendly mode.

Call this an experiment if you wish. Nets minus 5.5 for a third of a unit and Nets minus 2 first quarter for a unit. Nets last 4 in the first quarter are 4-0 ats and have won in the first quarter by 14, 5, 13, and tied as a road dog with 28-28. OKC is inconsistent but after a win this year in the first quarter they are
and plus 8 at home vs Boston.

I think tonight is a good spot for the Bulls to come out smokin' in the 1st quarter. I booked them +1/2.

Let's take this one, Tuck. Good luck and remember....

Hope you win. Obviously am rooting for Bulls to score. Side in the game? small lean to Bulls. Portland has only been covering in good spots. This--the first game of a road series they have tended to do well in but recently just see them as average minus. First quarter bet here has some appeal but generally Chicago has been a bad first quarter team at home and looking at Portland last time at LA and some of their first game of a road series would be pulled more than anything toward a first quarter over which is conflicted by their high scoring last game leaving me watching. GL

i like the Bulls a lot tonight. Portland is on my fade list as i think their team is garbage after watching them play awful basketball when i've backed them.

Good stuff tuck. Wanted to play the Bulls +3.5, but wasn't around. May have join on the TT idea. GL

Knicks shot 35.4% last game. They have lost 4 straight to Hornets, Expect a serious bounce back. Taking Knicks plus 6.5 first half and Knicks plus 3 in the second quarter for 1 unit. GL

Good luck Tuck !

Also Knicks on a 6 games under streak. Along with that 1st half u think a bet on over game or at least over 1st half would be ok ?

Back