Bullets-Knickerbockers

I am grabbin a bite to eat right now Cincy...I'll give some quick takes in about 15 minutes

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">BAR- I love it that you still call Washington the Bullets! I lived there for 20 years before I moved to Wilmington, N.C. A good friend of mine played for the 78 Champ team and now is a restraunteur. It's all about P.C. Good Luck BAR! Let's go Bullets!!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I just placed mine too! Bullets kick some ass tonight!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I might bust out my Chris Webber Bullets jersey....although I might be the one busting out of it....I've put on a few lbs since the 8th grade

Willie,

In regards to the Sixers and Bulls game i think that line is a bit high. I won;t be playing the game but I def think the Bulls are overvalued here. Philadelpia smoked them a few weeks ago. Bulls chemistry and cohesion is lacking as of now. Too many bad things for a team to lay 9.

The Ben Wallace gig in Chicago is blowing up in their faces. Read numerous articles on it this morning. Ben has always been a moddy fuck but it worked in Detroit because the players policed themselves. The whole headband incident not one player came to Ben's defense. Skiles is much like Rick Carlisle and we remember how Rick and Ben got along.

Chicago started out with like 10-14 on road I think. They will start winning more as schedule gets easier but they are not an elite team.

Terpman,

Its too bad they had to ever get rid of that name. It was neat and the current name is kind of corny. I think Bulllets I think Jeff Malone...Moses...Bernard King...Cal Cheaney...Horhay....Webb..Juwan...shit...Tim Legler...

Shit Hunt...Bernard is one of the top 5-10 scorers of all time. A shame his career was semi derailed by injuries. Even at that he averaged 28 ppg in 1992 i believe. I know you remember 1984 when he scored over 40 in Each of the 5 games of playoff series against Detroit. A fuckin talent and a half there.

yup, he was one of my favorite players ever...guy lit it up like a christmas tree.

I might bust out my Chris Webber Bullets jersey....although I might be the one busting out of it....I've put on a few lbs since the 8th grade

LMAO................I just spilled my drink on my keyboard. Willie I've gut a few jerseys I'd be busting OUT OF also.........BOL

LOL-I got the C webb Golden St #4.

Funnt story. That jersey came out around mid december of 1994. I think I was in 8th grade. I was at mall with my mom xmas shopping and made her buy it for me and then she wrapped it and i had to look all suprised when i opened it. i was first kid in school with it though. Thats all that mattered. Its still somewhere at my parents house along with some other 90's stars..lol.

I only got 1 nba jersey.. The old school penny with the magic.. Ill put on some gold chains every now and then and go to the park and ball..

B.A.R. said:
LOL-I got the C webb Golden St #4.

Funnt story. That jersey came out around mid december of 1994. I think I was in 8th grade. I was at mall with my mom xmas shopping and made her buy it for me and then she wrapped it and i had to look all suprised when i opened it. i was first kid in school with it though. Thats all that mattered. Its still somewhere at my parents house along with some other 90's stars..lol.

LOL - I've got the Webber Bullets jersey and the Mashburn Mavs jersey and like yours Big Al, they are both hanging in my old closet of my parents house.

I got the Home and away Shawn Kemp...a retro MJ one before they redesigned their Jerseys in late 80's...a Stons Allan Houston/Grant Hill combo and a few others

And my bookie will be having another restless night of sleep, having nightmares of Big Al Reno :cheers:

Big Al Reno = The Freddy Kreuger of bookies

Back