Bullets-Blazers

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Washington -7 -110 5 units

Obviously love thre Gilbert prop as well.

The prop will win and that should ensure this wins.:cheers:

Should be back between 3-4 tomorrow afternoon to discuss anything else..maybe a bit in morning. GL all.

You know my boy over there had Toronto last night (he bets them literally every game) and BEAT YOU right? I'mma fuck with you forever about that LMAO.

Long live *********!

Hmmm....I have been betting Toronto a lot lately

But DAMN MAN, YOU ALREADY KNOW I'VE POUNDED THIS BAD BOY

Just wait til the prop tomorrow, could be my biggest play ever (if its too high I'm...*GASP* taking the under!)

I'm having trouble with Washington without Jamison they're 1W-3L. Their one win was Seattle by DD. I think I could round up enough people at the local YMCA to beat Seattle by DD, so that win doesn't exactly impress me. Their 3 losses (Tor/LAL/SA) although quality losses, were all by double digits and two were at home. Also, in their 3 losses they were matched up against quality PF's that Jamison would have had assignment on -- the same holds true with Zach Randolph tomorrow.

Goodluck with your bet, I'm definitely not going against you.

I'm curious though, what do you think of SA? Miami has proven they can beat the lowly teams, but I'm not sure they can stay with SA until Shaq gets into shape.

Last edited:
Need to look at this in more detail but my lean now is Portland. Just see no plus to Washington at all right now. Team is playing bad and seem unable to ever learn defense. Internal fighting with a minor suspension with a major player out. Gilbert talking like a fool and Portland is actually playing like a real team. Gl

This Wiz team appears to be headed in the wrong direction....Really hope it gets to 8 so I can take the Blazers as they come out fired up and know Gilbert will be looking to shoot it about 35 times today. Think the losses of Jamison and Thomas are too much to overcome right now up front. Good health to you.

Good luck BAR, on the Wizards as well, nice to see you on the same side. :shake: :cheers:

OUCH

Taking a few days off to regroup after a few losses...prime spot Wed..bacxk then

Best of luck next few days

id take more than a few days fwiw...

LOL :eek:

2hocvlz.jpg

tough break bizzar 1 game aint shit though. whats ur thoughts on tha sactown/seattle game tonight?

Back