bull sheet - week 12-2017

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Last Week 11-12-1 FBS 4-6-1 FCS 7-6

Season 114-94-3 FBS 50-52-2 FCS 64-42

A couple of stingers last Saturday. VMI getting 30, lost by 31.
But worse was Clemson's touchdown in the last 30 seconds. Many coaches would have taken knee.

In the FCS world I was too timid. Foresaw Rhode Island's upset over Villanova but didn't play them.
Swept the board in the 7 team Northeast conf ( That's the conf that has Booby Morris in it) but shied away from all 3 games at the last minute. Not getting aggressive this week. Still timid on a slate I don't much care for. I will sleep overnight on the Scary-Wofford and Bama-Mercer games.

This week's plays:

UConn +21 1/2
So Alabama -4 1/2
UAB +10 1/2
Northwestern -7
Iowa -7
Michigan +7
Missouri -7 1/2

Maine +5 1/2 v Stony Brook
Yale -15 v Harvard
Delaware -5 1/2 v Villanova
Columbia -17 v Brown
New Hampshire -3 1/2 v Albany
Rhode Island ML +105 @ Towson
UT Martin -8 @ Tennessee Tech
Austin Peay -7 v Eastern Illinois

Couldn't find anything in any of the other conferences. Feel free to add suggestions.:shake:

Last edited:
Thank you, amigos. Yes, a SU win by U Conn would make next weeks game at Syracuse very interesting. I think both teams would need win for bowl eligibility. That seems to be a huge cherry. Me, I would prefer to call it a season, let my body heal, and enjoy the holidays. I guess that’s why I’m a bettor and not a player.
BCs QB is done for the season, his replacement, Ward, is experienced but obviously not as good as #1.
Game is at Fenway Park for any that didn’t know. So U Conn is the “home team” but B C will have the crowd behind them.

UConn is 100% with Pindell now too, as I'm sure you know. Sherriffs got a concussion vs USF and they are keeping him out these final 3 games (including last week). Pindell won the job early in fall camp, but after 3 qrts in the opener he was benched for Sherriffs and got to start for the first time again last week. He's got some upside. Should be interesting to see how UC does vs BC D. Surely BC will be able to run it and they will probably run it often. The line seems crazy high.

That is the only game I know how to comment on. Good luck on all!

I did not know about Sherriffs, mr. s--k. Thanks for the heads up. I have never been that impressed with him , BTW.

Adding:
So Alabama -4 1/2
UAB +10 1/2
Northwestern -7
Iowa -7
Michigan +7
Missouri -7 1/2

Back