Buffalo vs NY Giants HOF

Bills have the all-time best pre-season RB in Anthony Dixon... Should destroy the 3rd/4th units of the G-Men

Buffalo may have the best roster of back up QBs in the league with Dixon, Tuel, and Lewis. I don't bet preseason, so take that what its worth.Guessing Manuel doesn't play but a series or two

These games are always disgusting to watch but we will all power through it because ITS NFL FOOTBALL!!

I actually have a really strong lean towards the bills here. They have a lot of guys on the roster who seem born to crush the 2nd half of preseason games

Buffalo may have the best roster of back up QBs in the league with Dixon, Tuel, and Lewis. I don't bet preseason, so take that what its worth.Guessing Manuel doesn't play but a series or two

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Giants have Painter as one of their backup QBs. Hard to believe he's still in the league. Giants have terrible depth at QB and Eli won't play more than a series if at all.

BTW Andre Reed is the greatest. Can't wait to hear his acceptance speech

Former Buffalo Bills receiver Andre Reed is no fan of Jon Bon Jovi or Johnny Manziel.
As Reed prepares for induction into the Pro Football of Fame in Canton, Ohio, this weekend, he took some shots at the rocker who is part of a Toronto-based group bidding to buy the Bills and the Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback making headlines with his off-the-field actions.
As for Bon Jovi, there's concern in Buffalo that Toronto-led buyers would try to move the team to Canada.
"Man, (expletive) Bon Jovi!" Reed told New York Magazine. "You might as well just take this city, throw it in the river, and let it go down Niagara Falls."
Reed also was critical of Manziel, citing a recent tweet by Johnny Football calling LeBron James "my guy" after the Akron native announced that he was returning home to Cleveland to play for the Cavaliers.
"Who the (expletive) is Johnny Manziel?" Reed said. "LeBron ain't your guy! You're not 'Johnny Football.' You're 'Johnny Rookie Bitch.'"
Reed added that Manziel should be glad he didn't land in Buffalo.
"They'd boo that motherf----- outta here," Reed said. "The fans would put him in his place."
Reed spent 16 years with the Bills and went to four Super Bowls and seven Pro Bowls. He ranks 11th in NFL history in career receptions.

Giants have Painter as one of their backup QBs. Hard to believe he's still in the league. Giants have terrible depth at QB and Eli won't play more than a series if at all.

They also have Ryan Nassib as the backup, who everyone here in Buffalo wanted the Bills to draft, especially since Marrone was the new coach at the time. You're right about Eli, and it's likely EJ won't play much but it's possible that EJ and crew stay out for a little bit since they really want to look at EJ and see how he's progressed (or hasn't according to recent camp reports). I just laughed that the Bills, with Thad Lewis, Jeff Tuel, and Dennis Dixon have the best QB depth in the league.

Gonna be great to hear Marv introduce Andre as well. Jimbo is gonna be there too, so that'll be awesome for the fans going down there....should be an electric crowd that night, always is when a Bill gets elected.

:Watching:

Hahahahahahahahaha!

You'll think hahaha when they are shredding the 3rd and 4th string defenses this preseason. Most teams have one competent backup that "may" be able to complete a pass. Tuel and Lewis have played against 1st team competition, and while they weren't great, they can throw the ball better than RGIII. I doubt Dixon plays much, but the other two should have no trouble moving the ball in the second half

Former Buffalo Bills receiver Andre Reed is no fan of Jon Bon Jovi or Johnny Manziel.
As Reed prepares for induction into the Pro Football of Fame in Canton, Ohio, this weekend, he took some shots at the rocker who is part of a Toronto-based group bidding to buy the Bills and the Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback making headlines with his off-the-field actions.
As for Bon Jovi, there's concern in Buffalo that Toronto-led buyers would try to move the team to Canada.
"Man, (expletive) Bon Jovi!" Reed told New York Magazine. "You might as well just take this city, throw it in the river, and let it go down Niagara Falls."
Reed also was critical of Manziel, citing a recent tweet by Johnny Football calling LeBron James "my guy" after the Akron native announced that he was returning home to Cleveland to play for the Cavaliers.
"Who the (expletive) is Johnny Manziel?" Reed said. "LeBron ain't your guy! You're not 'Johnny Football.' You're 'Johnny Rookie Bitch.'"
Reed added that Manziel should be glad he didn't land in Buffalo.
"They'd boo that motherf----- outta here," Reed said. "The fans would put him in his place."
Reed spent 16 years with the Bills and went to four Super Bowls and seven Pro Bowls. He ranks 11th in NFL history in career receptions.
Loved Andre Reed

Bills ML -150 1st Half

No need to lay 1.5 in the 1st half. I recall the Giants not really caring much in preseason last year. Call this a preseason hunch. GL

Thanks bloody. I hope the end to that half is not an indication of things to come. Late batted INT almost made me throw the remote already. Lol

Buffalo's defense looks awful to me. Especially vs the run. The question is Painter vs Thad Lewis. Lewis is pretty decent. Is Painter still awful vs the 3rd and 4th stringers?

Back