• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

BUFFALO TAKES OVER South Florida , BILLS $$$ BLUDGEON the DOLLfans by a BILLION / NFL wk 18//Ncaafb CHAMPIONSHIP// Woodbine Mohawk ponies

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ???

HOPE EVERYONE has a FANTASTIC 2024 !!!

Buffalo is traveling to South Florida by planes , trains, and Automobiles in in the masses to take over ..They will give the BILLS what feels like a monster home field advantage IMO. Dolphins fans are willing to basically give away their season tickets on the secondary markets for far less than it costs to go to a early season game in Orchard Park.

This may sound like fan boy mumbo jumbo , but the BILLS are clearly the more healthy squad coming in. In fact they're getting healthier at the right time as Daquan Jones , Hyde and AJ are all expected to play Sunday night.

Thinking the BILLS went vanilla and also played down to the competition the last 2 weeks ( as they often have duribg McDermott's tenure ) ...
Expect to see the desperate BILLS play with the same intensity as they did in the Beat Down of Dallas a few weeks back...

Josh Allen is 10-2 vs the Dolphins ( would be 12-0 if it wasn't for a skipped pass on a wide open td to McKenzie, and a Charles Clay drop in endzone/under throw.

Miami is decent when healthy, but that's not the case here ..They have only beat one team with a winning record= Cowboys barely by kicking 5 FG.. ( has to be one of the softest schedules in the last 30 years

Buffalo -2 is my largest bet of the season!!!!!
I'll be utterly shocked if they don't win by double digits +++

Anyways more to Follow

Last edited:
Holy shit! You pounded the Bills alright. A bills win will make my wife a happy camper so good luck to you! I have a preseason Miami to win the division bet so I’m holding out hope, but if I were to bet this as a standalone game, I would take the bills.

Adding

RAVENS ML +165
1 UNIT
Think the Ravens are a deep team with some motivated backups ..Tough spot for the Steelers after traveling back from Seattle to go back out on the road again..
Wouldn't go any larger than this but I'd make this -110 both ways ..

Holy shit! You pounded the Bills alright. A bills win will make my wife a happy camper so good luck to you! I have a preseason Miami to win the division bet so I’m holding out hope, but if I were to bet this as a standalone game, I would take the bills.

Most confident I've been in a Bills wager since the Broncos came here a few years back...Several locals took that game off the board here bc one local said he had inside info the refs were going to help the BILLS win if needed....Lots of people laughed at me across the street , but many quickly changed their minds when the refs through a bogus unsportsmanlike flag on Von Miller of the Broncos for faking to help up his buddy Tyrod Taylor on a key late drive for the Bills that changed the game ..

While their handle is not as big now with sports wagering legalized , a couple of well known locals have set $50 max bets on the game with the line set at -3.5 ..Don't think they have any info, BILLS homers are likely unloading thou .

Hope your wife is happy lol , sorry to hear about your Dolphins division bet but they're not doa here either ..

Best of luck Brother..Thanks for dropping by.

Last edited:
What's up Family ???

HOPE EVERYONE has a FANTASTIC 2024 !!!

Buffalo is traveling to South Florida by planes , trains, and Automobiles in in the masses to take over ..They will give the BILLS what feels like a monster home field advantage IMO. Dolphins fans are willing to basically give away their season tickets on the secondary markets for far less than it costs to go to a early season game in Orchard Park.

This may sound like fan boy mumbo jumbo , but the BILLS are clearly the more healthy squad coming in. In fact they're getting healthier at the right time as Daquan Jones , Hyde and AJ are all expected to play Sunday night.

Thinking the BILLS went vanilla and also played down to the competition the last 2 weeks ( as they often have duribg McDermott's tenure ) ...
Expect to see the desperate BILLS play with the same intensity as they did in the Beat Down of Dallas a few weeks back...

Josh Allen is 10-2 vs the Dolphins ( would be 12-0 if it wasn't for a skipped pass on a wide open td to McKenzie, and a Charles Clay drop in endzone/under throw.

Buffalo -2 is my largest bet of the season!!!!!
I'll be utterly shocked if they don't win by double digits +++

Anyways more to Follow
I agree....how do you feel about the game total ? Leaning under

Pretty looking pick 5 tonight at " The Greatest Track in the Galaxy " Woodbine Mohawk .

Imo their 20 cent pick 5 is the best value bet in all of horse racing

Appears its 4+ ticket worthy ( goes to gate in about 15+ minutes)

Ticket A. 80 cents
$25.60
( the big chalk ticket)
Race 6. 2,4,5,8. Hope this is deep enough
Race 7. 3,7. Should be much the best
Race 8. 2,4,6,7
Race 9. 3. Might go off 1/3
Race 10. 1. Another possible deserving mega chalk..

Ticket B. 20 cent
Cost $3.20
2. Just a hedge here

Ticket C. 20 cent. Probably the ticket that will pay the most ( beating the mega chalk in the finale )
Cost $19.20

Ticket D. 20 cent. Could pay off nice
Cost $19.20

Good luck and I hope you are correct. Go Bills!

I despise the Dolphins brand of football so I just would like to see them fail as much as possible

My dad ECHOES your sentiment...Despises the Fins brand of football...

I'll be sick if the BILLS lose this one , McDermott needs this to keep his job imo ...I like the guy , but have been hyper critical of his coaching during a good portion of his tenure....
The players have really stepped up and had his back...They talk about him ad nauseum to the media....

Seems like the perfect spot for a massive wager

Sweep your slate Brother

I agree....how do you feel about the game total ? Leaning under

Tough call ...I'd lean under as well ..The Bills defense is playing very well at times...That being said if the BILLS get up early I could see garbage time Miami points when MCDERMOTT goes into his prevent BS D schemes ..

My guess right now is something like BILLS 25 -33. DOLLFANS 10-20

ADDING

( Odds per Seneca Buffalo )

BUFFALO PARLAY +141
$500 to WIN $705

BANDITS ML -225 ( Going to the lacrosse game tonight, they're tons of fun and wild )..Defending Champions will be desperate after 1-2 start to season.

BILLS ML -152

Last edited:
Adding
Props I like for the BILLS at Fins game wheeled with BILLS ML in parlays

SHAKIR OVER 2.5 catches
Parlay +310
$300 to win $930

Ty JOHNSON OVER 12.5 rushing yards
Josh ALLEN TD SCORED
Parlay +340
$300 to win $1020

ADDING

BUFFALO PARLAY +141
$500 to WIN $705

BANDITS ML -225 ( Going to the lacrosse game tonight, they're tons of fun and wild )..Defending Champions will be desperate after 1-2 start to season.

BILLS ML -152

Bandits did their part winning 12-8 in front of a loud BILLS type crowd...Bandits games so much fun , unmatched atmosphere imo for arena sports ...Chants and songs all game ..Very interactive between players and fans

Santa Anita
Just a cheap pick 5 ticket to get things started

Race 5. 2
Race 6. 2,3,6,7,9
Race 7. 3,4,5,7,8
Race 8. 1
Race 9. 3,8,
Cost 25

I can at least breath knowing the BILLS made the playoffs...Cashed some very nice to make playoff bets from when they were 6-6 ( +275/+310/+375) , will cash some ever juicer division bets at +1600/+1750/+1800 if they win tonight....

A smarter man probably would have not bet so much on the Bills -2 etc tonight , but my name is not DOUBLE UP for no reason ( don't mind me I'm numerous bong rips , shots of cognac and beers deep at this point ) ....

A much smarter man probably would have waited and hedged with Dolphins ML tonight ( although that was never going to happen for me)

Vacation week off from work , no kids until Tuesday....

GO BILLS

NEEED to FOCUS ON SANTA ANITA SO I DONT PUT MORE ON THE BILLS
LOL

Adding
Props I like for the BILLS at Fins game wheeled with BILLS ML in parlays

SHAKIR OVER 2.5 catches
Parlay +310
$300 to win $930

Ty JOHNSON OVER 12.5 rushing yards
Josh ALLEN TD SCORED
Parlay +340
$300 to win $1020
Ty johnson local boy from Fort hill High school, Cumberland,MD - Ill be on this also - Man can fly

Extremely suprised by the race 6 odds with 9 minutes to post ...
Thought the #2 would be in the top 3 chalks, but he's currently 10-1 ..

Ty johnson local boy from Fort hill High school, Cumberland,MD - Ill be on this also - Man can fly

Love hearing that he's a local of yours ..

I remember him at Maryland and thats about it ...

Tough dude , seems like foes know he's getting the ball when he comes in the game for the BILLS ...Plenty of his runs he's been met in hole or behind the line of scrimmage , going on to break those tackles and make the most of his limited touches ...
Threw a couple of vicious jukes in the Cowboys game too ..

Little concerned that FOURNETTE was activated yesterday , but maybe they sit Murray ....

Best of luck Brother

Santa Anita
Race 6

$12 win 2

$3 ex box. 2,6

$1 ex wheel. 1,7,9 over 2

10 cent Super
All

10 cent Super
All

Love hearing that he's a local of yours ..

I remember him at Maryland and thats about it ...

Tough dude , seems like foes know he's getting the ball when he comes in the game for the BILLS ...Plenty of his runs he's been met in hole or behind the line of scrimmage , going on to break those tackles and make the most of his limited touches ...
Threw a couple of vicious jukes in the Cowboys game too ..

Little concerned that FOURNETTE was activated yesterday , but maybe they sit Murray ....

Best of luck Brother
The guy is simply a great kid. Works hard, polite and courteous. The locals were pulling for him to get vested. He did this year and he deserves it. My son has
an embroidery shop and he stops in everytime he's in town. Cool story- at his high school, they have like 40 steps that descend into the stadium. He walked down them on his hands.Thats impressive shit right there. Hell I cant even stand on my feet. Pretty sure he led the nation in average yards per carry while at maryland. They just rotated a 100 backs every game. Don't think it help but maybe
kept him fresh for pros. Who knows?

Can't wait to watch this national championship

I want to root for both sides in hopes of seeing a good game ...

Might live bet now , but I wheeled both sides below on the cheap

GO BLUE BUFFALO PARLAY +494
$420
MICHIGAN ML
UNDER 58.5. +155 Combined
BUFFALO SABRES ML tomorrow- 120

HUSKIES BUFFALO PARLAY +816
$247
WASHINGTON +7.5 -175
BUFFALO SABRES Regulation
MITTELSTADT GOAL +480 Combined

GREATEST TRACK in the GALAXY

Woodbine Mohawk

Late pick 5

Ticket A
20 cents. $72

Race 6. 2,8. These two should be mega chalks at even money or worse

Race 7 6,7,8. Much the best ?? I think so

Race 8. 2,3,5,6,7. Hoping for a price here

Race 9. 3,5,7,8. Another race where a price is likely needed

Race 10. 5,7,8. Might only need the 7,8 but I'll go deeper

Can't wait to watch this national championship

I want to root for both sides in hopes of seeing a good game ...

Might live bet now , but I wheeled both sides below on the cheap

GO BLUE BUFFALO PARLAY +494
$420
MICHIGAN ML
UNDER 58.5. +155 Combined
BUFFALO SABRES ML tomorrow- 120

HUSKIES BUFFALO PARLAY +816
$247
WASHINGTON +7.5 -175
BUFFALO SABRES Regulation
MITTELSTADT GOAL +480 Combined

-$667 ...
Should stick to only betting the Sabres when they play Habs or Maple Laughs

ADDING

BUFFALO PARLAY +141
$500 to WIN $705

BILLS ML -152

+$705

Bandits are insta bets right now , despite all the stupid penalties .

Back