BUFFALO BILLS vs New Jersey Jets= Early CHRISTMAS presents that pay the MORTGAGE!! + the rest of the week 14 slate

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ??

Don't mind the obnoxious thread title , SURREY eh ...
I'M brimming with confidence in 2 plays on the BUFFALO BILLS vs Jersey Jets game ....

Believe there is tremendous value on ISAIAH MCKENZIE OVER 30.5 recieving yards and the BILLS Team Total OVER 26.5 ....

OC Dorsey finally has realized that MCKENZIE needs his touches weekly , as he presents a match up problem for defenders....Over the last 2 games McKenzie has been targeted 15 times for 140 yards and a TD ..

Shocked his Posted total is only between 30.5 and 32.5 ...For what it's worth my numbers have 4-7 catches for 43-90 yards, 0.59 TD ...

Expecting Josh Allen to get the ball out quick vs the JETS speedy front 7 , McKenzie could be the main recipient..

Mortgage wager

MCKENZIE OVER 30.5
5 UNITS ($1000)

Standard wager

BILLS TT OVER 26.5
2 UNITS ($400)

Weather forecast looks good for this time of year here...Wind is always the major concern in Orchard Park , mild winds are projected during the game under 12 mph is great news . ...The light rain/ possible ice rain shouldn't be a big deal (51-59% precipitation)

BEST of HEALTH,HAPPINESS, WEALTH, BLESSINGS, & LUCK to ALL !!!!

What's up Family ??

Don't mind the obnoxious thread title , SURREY eh ...
I'M brimming with confidence in 2 plays on the BUFFALO BILLS vs Jersey Jets game ....

Believe there is tremendous value on ISAIAH MCKENZIE OVER 30.5 recieving yards and the BILLS Team Total OVER 26.5 ....

OC Dorsey finally has realized that MCKENZIE needs his touches weekly , as he presents a match up problem for defenders....Over the last 2 games McKenzie has been targeted 15 times for 140 yards and a TD ..

Shocked his Posted total is only between 30.5 and 32.5 ...For what it's worth my numbers have 4-7 catches for 43-90 yards, 0.59 TD ...

Expecting Josh Allen to get the ball out quick vs the JETS speedy front 7 , McKenzie could be the main recipient..

Mortgage wager

MCKENZIE OVER 30.5
5 UNITS ($1000)

Standard wager

BILLS TT OVER 26.5
2 UNITS ($400)

Weather forecast looks good for this time of year here...Wind is always the major concern in Orchard Park , mild winds are projected during the game under 12 mph is great news . ...The light rain/ possible ice rain shouldn't be a big deal (51-59% precipitation)

BEST of HEALTH,HAPPINESS, WEALTH, BLESSINGS, & LUCK to ALL !!!!
Admire the confidence. I never been able to play that kinda unit on player prop....he could twist an ankle. Best of luck. I'll be rooting for you & Lex.

Love it @DOUBLEUP4LIFE !

I was looking at McKenzie props too I'll add it on. Gl to us
Thanks Fantastic to hear Brother ...Best of luck and Blessings to you , sweep your Sunday slate !!
Have a feeling this is the last week we see oddsmakers post McKenzie totals lower than 41.5-46 ( if healthy moving forward )..
I tried to bet $300 on over 3.5 catches but the odds went from +145 to +105 in 70 seconds lol...Not sure if I was spooled , probably just a bad line ..

Adding Late night degen action

My favorite track in the galaxy

Woodbine Mohawk
Race 10

10 cent Super
All
8,9. Plan is to wheel these two longshots 3rd and 4th in the Super
Cost $11.20

10 cent Super
All
Cost 11.20

Adding
1.5 Units on MCKENZIE OVER 3.5 catches +140
$300 to win $420

This went all the way down to -112 here and is now back up to +140 ( opened +145 )

If I bet 2 dimes on a prop the dude is questionable before I even see him on the field…
I've had a slew of "bad beats " on player props where the player disappeared almost completely out of the game plan after 2+ useful weeks ( high target ) ..Some mysterious injury tends to be the case often lol ..Just like you joked about above .
Soortsbook ( Seneca Buffalo ) here has excellent rules for voiding injured players wagers ) ..
Sweep your Sunday Slate Brorher

Adding

1.5 units to MCKENZIE OVER 29.5 REC YARDS -112
($336 to Win $300)

Love the drop from 32.5 to 29.5 here at Senecs sports...2 locals have 39.5 ..

Madden 23 Sims suggested wagers today

Ravens +1.5
Titans -3
Vikings +2.5
Giants +7
Seahawks. -3.5
Buccaneers +3.5
Dolphins -3.5

Point Spread ratings suggested plays

Ravens +1.5
Bengals -5.5
Seahawks -3.5
Dolphins -3.5

Week 14 Investments

Wager key
1 unit =$200
1-2 units Standard
3-4 units large
5-6+ units. Mortgage

Mortgage wager

McKenzie
Over 30.5. Rec y 5 units
Over 29.5. 1.5 Units

My largest NFL wager here on CTG to date.
Expected oddsmakers to adjust after the last 2 weeks on ISAIAH'S total to at least 40.5 ...This might be the last chance we see his Posted number this low

Standard wagers ( 1 u+ )

BILLS OVER 26.5

2 UNITS
Anytime the BILLS team total is under 27 it's worth an insta bet..

McKenzie Over 3.5 catches +140. 1.5 U

RAVENS OVER 16.5 -120
1. U

Tempted to play Huntley props as well , but this low total looks good imo ....Ravens offense can only be better than last week , right ? Lol

HODGINS OVER 26.5 -107
1.5 U

Happy for Hodgins finally getting a chance to play under Brian Daboll ..He was stuck deep down the depth chart here in Buffalo ..

4pm Baked Parlay -125
1.25 U
SEAHAWKS ML
CHIEFS. ML

Love this price since my numbers have this parlay at -175

TUA OVER 284.5 P Y
2 UNITS

Chargers defense is Swiss cheese .Current projections have 289-370 ..

Last edited:
Ouch lol
3 catches for 21 yards in the first half ...
Disappeared in the 2nd ...

Thanks for dropping a 17 yard catch and a 5 yard catch ...

That's why they call it gambling ....

Worst day wagering in a long time ....

Hopefully the France future cashes...

Ouch lol
3 catches for 21 yards in the first half ...
Disappeared in the 2nd ...

Thanks for dropping a 17 yard catch and a 5 yard catch

That's why they call it gambling ....

Worst day wagering in a long time ....

Hopefully the France future cashes...
I did not see the 17 yarder, saw the 5 yard drop, right in his hands. I do not think they threw to him after that one?

I did not see the 17 yarder, saw the 5 yard drop, right in his hands. I do not think they threw to him after that one?
The drop on 17 yards was in the first half on a 3rd and 16 ...He caught while running near the sidelines and bobbled it ....

He appeared to have a shoulder injury after the 5 yard drop at the end of 3rd quarter, he never saw another target.....

Lost almost 3k yesterday the Mrs.will not let me forget it today lol ....Her temporary amnesia must be in high gear as the bg $$ won on HS football this season apparently doesn't cover a 3k loss ....

She's already talking about hedging the France futures

Wagering was much less stressful before she needed to know the action .

Last edited:
Back