Buffalo Bills Observation

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
If Josh Allen is the starter, he should be fade material until proven otherwise. He doesn't know what he's seeing and eats the ball on the majority of plays. Wait until he sees something other than a vanilla D. I hope I'm wrong but we might be seeing a Jim Druckenmiller here.

Blaming Josh Allen for the train wreck that is Buffalo is hugely unfair. Peyton Manning couldn’t play behind that train wreck of an offensive line. They are going to be perhaps the worst OL in the sport.

Allen may end up being not good...but they are giving him no chance to succeed with the cast they put around him on the offensive side of the ball. They have no WR of any quality and Shady is old and run down...could get ugly in upstate New York for sure.

They lost 3 huge OLine pieces and it is going to really hurt them this season. Their most fortunate situation is that they’re in the AFC Least with my Jets and the Fish who combined may not get 19-20 wins total amongst totals between the 3.

Yea Bills look like shit. Im prob gna stay away from Shady in Fantasy also.
Bengals starters looked good. They should be much improved this year as long as Dalton dont fuck shit up

Allen will be great. He has the arm but more importantly the moxy to be good. The Bills are just in a complete rebuild. Shady is the offense though so little to take from this.

He should not be starting yet, though.

Yea Bills look like shit. Im prob gna stay away from Shady in Fantasy also.
Bengals starters looked good. They should be much improved this year as long as Dalton dont fuck shit up

Bengals looked good against garbage. They'll find a way to fold against quality competition, especially Dalton.

The Bengals offense should be much better. Green is obviously great but the addition of Ross along with the improved play of Boyd and Malone should be a huge bonus. Not to mention a healthy Eifert. The offensive line and Dalton are the keys. The defense is where this team is way underrated, though. The line is ferocious with Dunlap and Atkins and a star in the making (Lawson). Billings has shown a lot, too. The linebackers need to step up. Adding Preston Brown helps. And William Jackson is mostly unknown but already one of the best corners in the game. I think they are almost a lock to go over 6.5 wins and potentially make the playoffs. The talent is there but as mentioned Dalton will have to not choke.

The Bills o-line has not even played together enough to gel. They were rotating the lineup all sunday trying to see if anything stuck. John Miller underperformed and is better than what he has shown. Dawkins was rated the 2nd best rookie offensive tackle last season, and will be a solid starter. The rest is a big ???

I said this last season and I think it rings true for this season as well- anytime they face a top tier D line they will get wrecked.

Blaming Josh Allen for the train wreck that is Buffalo is hugely unfair. Peyton Manning couldn’t play behind that train wreck of an offensive line. They are going to be perhaps the worst OL in the sport.

Allen may end up being not good...but they are giving him no chance to succeed with the cast they put around him on the offensive side of the ball. They have no WR of any quality and Shady is old and run down...could get ugly in upstate New York for sure.

I agree with the first 2 sentences, disagree completely about the run game and think Shady still has gas in the tank. Incognito is a huge loss run blocking, but they have to utilize DiMarco. Clay is a great blocker, Ivory and likely Murphy off the bench I think is a great compliment to Shady.

The Bills o-line has not even played together enough to gel. They were rotating the lineup all sunday trying to see if anything stuck. John Miller underperformed and is better than what he has shown. Dawkins was rated the 2nd best rookie offensive tackle last season, and will be a solid starter. The rest is a big ???

I said this last season and I think it rings true for this season as well- anytime they face a top tier D line they will get wrecked.
True. And the Bengals might have the best d line in the game. Definitely top 5. Really cool moment on Sunday when dalton got the standing ovation btw!

Agree on the Bills. They are an absolute gong show right now.

I took under 6.5 wins some time ago. Some books still holding it but its really juiced at this point. 6 is probably still a safe number with this team. I really can't imagine them winning 7 games.

Bills>Phins let's kinda be honest sorta

Imagine if New England played in any other division the last 20 years. Shit coach would be on hard knocks coaching the DBs

Bills>Phins let's kinda be honest sorta

Imagine if New England played in any other division the last 20 years. Shit coach would be on hard knocks coaching the DBs

I'm not seeing it that way KJ. I actually think Miami might be better than people think coming back off of a throw-away year. I don't see any team in the league as bad as Buffalo

Back