Buffalo and Cincy division and team totals futures

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
Both have gone over, but per "rules", I'm pretty sure that they have to play all games, but since this wasn't a loss, win or tie, they did technically play ALL games.

What about division? Buffalo has already won the division, but I wonder if they have to play ALL games to qualify, same with Cincy now since they didn't take a loss against Buffalo and they have now also won the division

Has any book come out and said how they are handling these two?

I have Ravens to win division if they win Sunday and Buffalo had beaten Cincy would have been a hit. Now?

I have Ravens to win division if they win Sunday and Buffalo had beaten Cincy would have been a hit. Now?
Should be voided

I'd look at the rules set out ahead of time, probably somewhere in there it says all teams must play 17 games

Draftkings
  • Super Bowl, National Champion, Conference/Division Winner, Conference Title Game Winner, etc. – If the league/governing body officially declares a winner for the relevant season on the specified market, bets are action, regardless of season length, team relocation, team name change, playoff format, etc. (unless otherwise stated in these rules).
  • Regular Season Wins – Team(s) listed on the wager must complete all scheduled regular season games (using schedule from Week 1 of regular season) for bets to have action unless remaining games during season would not affect the result. In the event of a venue change for a game(s), bets will stand. Any forfeited game that is considered an official result will count towards season long bets. For settlement purposes for this market, any ties are to be treated as a loss

And as @Inspekdah mentioned, they've all collected interest for a few months with zero risk

Smart business model
Hey, were the dumb ones that let money sit in there..

That's why many professional gamblers are not into futures.

Hence, I love finding a credit shop with the best number. Win win.

Reactions: KJ
Hey, were the dumb ones that let money sit in there..

That's why many professional gamblers are not into futures.

Hence, I love finding a credit shop with the best number. Win win.
Yep never had a local that wasn't credit. Very smart as long as they are credible

Back