Bucks

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Have played Bucks plus 10.5
Bucks first quarter plus 3
Bucks first half plus 6
each for a unit
BC points out Utah in second game home off a 4 plus road trip is 4-12 ats last 5 seasons.
coachescorner says simply
Milwaukee 5-1 ats on the road
Utah 1-4 ats in inter-conference games
Utah has beaten this team 7 times in a row. They had covered 9 in a row from the Bucks but in the Last game that streak was broken. In two days they play at the Spurs who beat them last time by 29 points. I wonder which team is up for this game? Utah injuries are hard to estimate. Doubt Deron and Okur play long if they play.
So far at home in the 5 games Utah would cover the 3 points in the first quarter 1 time. the 6 points for the first half 1 time and the 10.5 for the game twice.
This is the 11th game in a row for Utah without 2 days off and the fourth game for Utah in 6 days. Bucks played short minutes for their starters last night and had 2 days off before yesterday. Bucks playing b-b this season are 4-1 ats.
GL

i love the bucks anytime u see 10.5 or 9.5 i will be riding all year or whatever the line is

Actually have a number of bets out but only try and post somewhat individual picks. Adding a small experimental bet under 49 first quarter in Portland. If a few trials work will give a breakdown on the angle. GL All

That's actually a tough one. The rule I use is Utah goes over at home vs a team they fear. Bucks are an over team but not a team they fear. Bucks played a very sloppy poor game last night so expect a more tight game tonight. Just can not make a pick. Utah wants an under and Bucks want to play better but they still are an over team so no conclusion. GL

good call on the bucks so far for 1h and game...

On another note... you are one lucky mofo in that chitown 1q.. Shit was at 47 for like a minute and a half! Great hit

It might not be that big a moose. Bucks have now lost 5 road games. In those losses they are down 51 points. That is slightly more than 10 points a game. In several of the game they lost they got last minute shots to cover like in Denver. This style of essentially unlimited fouling at the end really means on most road games you should be very careful taking them if you do not expect them to win straight up. J Picks just played them first half avoiding the crazy fouling. i know it feels like a moose. Keep thinking of all those missed shots and free throws at the end but the fact is this team is usually going to lose by 9 or 10 when they lose on the road. It hurts because I do not reallly think Utah was ever really trying to bury them but it still is going to happen 35 to 40 % of the time even then. Sure have been an average bet weighted to the first half. A little annoying they came out so slow. Could have easily gone 2-1. There were better bets. Just fell in love with this one

Back