Bucks v Celts Series

He out for series? I dunno how important he is? Probably more so on the defensive end, I think they get just as much, maybe even more efficient production out of Allen.

Allen more efficient but can’t create his own shot. Bucks will need 65-70 a night from Greek, Jrue, and Brook. Jrue will be in for a very tough time.

Allen more efficient but can’t create his own shot. Bucks will need 65-70 a night from Greek, Jrue, and Brook. Jrue will be in for a very tough time.

He can’t really create his own shot but he moves really well without the ball and Celtics were pretty happy leaving nets roll players with open looks, they will learn quickly they can’t leave him. He will drop 20 more than once imo. I really think it a bigger loss on the defensive end and maybe end of close games. It gonna be a way different world facing a team that doesn’t simply put it in best players hand and go 1 on 1, they gonna get run thru a bunch of off ball screens and have to deal with cutting and movement. Not that they can’t, it just gonna be a huge change from the garbage nets.

Bucks very live imo. If Buck lose G1, I am definitely looking at it. Celtics getting a lot of love. Swept the Nets but every game was competitive. Bucks defense >> Nets defense

Bucks very live imo. If Buck lose G1, I am definitely looking at it. Celtics getting a lot of love. Swept the Nets but every game was competitive. Bucks defense >> Nets defense

This gonna be a war. Unlike nets milw will punch back, they won’f be pushed around,

Celts were -4 vs Nets game 1. Now -4.5 vs Bucks game 1. Wth lol

Nets really had their asses in gm1 also, if KD punk ass could have knocked down just 1 of the multiple wide open looks he got the closing minutes of that game nets woulda been up 1-0 on kyrie back, not gonna say he shoulda maybe played some d on that last second layup since he was incredible in that game (only time he was all series, which was one more time than KD was Great! lol).

Celtics with their league leading FG and 3 point defense will not get torched by slow white guys shooting 3s, in my opinion. Guarding Greek and walling him off is a lot easier than Durant and Kyrie with all those little shooters moving around.

I dunno about the series but I sure like the over in gm 1
I take it back. Pinny has this listed as an 8pm game but I see its actually 1pm eastern. No way I go over this number in a day game. Better to live bet it.

Curious to why’d you like the over initially?
I wish I had a genius x's and o's answer for you but I model games using 3 different pace and efficiency models that I created. They put this one between 219 and 222.

Beyond that I think teams play a little looser in game 1 of what will be a long series. But I've learned not to take overs in day games. At least not pre game anyway.

Back