Bucks and Lakers

braves

Pretty much a regular
Current form not great, but I'm starting to see a lot of people write them off as title contenders after 2 weeks in the bubble

I think the Lakers decided to take it easy after a couple of games and prepare for the grind of the playoffs, but I think they lose to Clips in 6 or 7 games.

What about the Bucks, are the Raptors now the favorite?

Are we putting too much stock in these seeding games?

Current form not great, but I'm starting to see a lot of people write them off as title contenders after 2 weeks in the bubble

I think the Lakers decided to take it easy after a couple of games and prepare for the grind of the playoffs, but I think they lose to Clips in 6 or 7 games.

What about the Bucks, are the Raptors now the favorite?

Are we putting too much stock in these seeding games?
I didn't get to watch the Bucks at all. I actually worry about them less...

My Lakers issue has always been with the supporting cast. I watched more Laker games this year than any team (luckily they are readily available on national TV) and feel I have a pretty good grasp on them. The Bradley n Rondo losses have hurt. They lack extra shooters but moreso anyone else besides Bron and to a certain extent AD who can create for others from anywhere on floor (as well as themselves).

They will ultimately lose to the Clippers. I can see Houston taking a few games as well.

Toronto is the only team, IMO, that can take down the Bucks. I think the Heat are a team to be reckoned with but their ability to score consistently is the issue.

I think there is a chance, Bradley may come back . Rondo back for R2?

I see a lot of hot takers saying Blazers will upset them in R1, which makes me like the Lakers even more

I think there is a chance, Bradley may come back . Rondo back for R2?

I see a lot of hot takers saying Blazers will upset them in R1, which makes me like the Lakers even more
I thought Bradley was done?

Interesting.

As far as round 1, this should be over in 5. There is actually some value in Lakers series price (that was posted Friday).

The Blazers play no defense and cannot rebound. Everyone just enamored with a Dame spree right now.

Milwaukee showing obvious problems on defense. Seems reasonable to think it‘s a lack of urgency in the bubble and that the problem goes away when the games really count for them?

This guy criticizes an excessive, also fixable, willingness to guard the basket, which is letting too many shooters have open looks from deep.

Last edited:
The point people were making about Milwaukee at the restart was that -225 to win the East was priced assigning value to home court which they no longer have. Now at -140 they’re only slightly mispriced imo. They’re susceptible to good shooting teams give them their defensive scheme designed to protect the rim at all costs, so Miami/Boston/Toronto all present some matchup issues. I don’t anticipate the Bucks being valuable at any point in the playoffs.

Lakers prices finally adjusted to their draw. Clippers should be a favorite in the West because of this simple fact and now they rightfully are. If you are high on the Lakers id recommend looking at round 1 props. Odds on them winning in short order / covering a lot can be exploited if you think that’s where value lies (I’m neutral on this topic right now).

Bradley is by far the Lakers third best player. Without him I think they really have no chance. He’s their best defender and a solid open shooter. Outside of Green this is a poor shooting team. They’re something like 20 worse than the rest of the league in the bubble from 3.

Bradley is by far the Lakers third best player. Without him I think they really have no chance. He’s their best defender and a solid open shooter. Outside of Green this is a poor shooting team. They’re something like 20 worse than the rest of the league in the bubble from 3.

I agree. When you’re gambling on JR and waiters who have played 2 weeks of basketball all year to make shots it’s gonna be tough. Not to mention who is gonna guard dame, then maybe Russ and harden, or Luka

if clippers have their full squad I think they win the west although it’s so hard to predict these bubble games. Most of these teams have played subpar. Will they just turn it on bc it’s playoffs?

Back