Buckeyes vs Gators

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
New thread..old one one was long and abysmal.

Loved this game more than most since bowl season. Its the national championship game pitting the best vs the 5th best in country. Enough said. You all know I played it big back on DEC 3rd..I added more today...lets roll.

Ohio St -7 -121 4 units
Ohio St -7 -110 2.5 units
Ohio St -7 -113 1.5 units
Ohio St-Florida Over 47 -111 3 units

Parlay

Over, OSU and Nuggets ML 1/2 unit to win 2.19 units

GL.....:cheers:

Last edited:
On FLA small ML for shits... but GL buddy cash it

been on vaca from gambling till post all-star break in NBA..

B.A.R - Why do you like the OVER so much tonight ? I'm on the fence here, worried about Florida's offense scoring enough points.

spiderman said:
B.A.R - Why do you like the OVER so much tonight ? I'm on the fence here, worried about Florida's offense scoring enough points.

Ohio St gets into the 30's bro

I say like 34

I think Florida gets around 17-20

34-17 sticks in my head...a late garbage TD by Fla will help. Harvin will break a couple

GL dawg, on the Florida over here... I think the game goes over too and I wouldn't be surprised if OSU covers, UF +7 a little too forum-popular for my blood.

Blaze of Glory...

Ohio St -7 +101 5 units

Florida will have to work longer fields which have produced fewer good results. The gator defense will loosen somewhat and Trot doesn't go down without a fight.

Florida wins 41-31 or so...

GL

I am not going to even watch it man...I would if it was under 13 still..but the game is set..now its all about getting some back...this and the Over for game will help out huge...hopefully it all hits...

Imma wake up in morning and hope for a smaller sized Florida win...congrats to the 2007 National Champions...Florida Gators..

Everyone please be classy this second half

True.. Even if you lose money, you wake up its a new day. You had a hell of a run in cfb, Still my idol
11_2_104.gif

Glad u changed ur signature about florida bein 6 pt dogs to michigan
10_7_8.gif

abcs said:
True.. Even if you lose money, you wake up its a new day. You had a hell of a run in cfb, Still my idol
11_2_104.gif

Glad u changed ur signature about florida bein 6 pt dogs to michigan
10_7_8.gif

Nha...that would be a PK in my book...Florida wouldn't do much on offense unless they decided to go downfield...that would be a great 14-13 kinda game

Yea Florida played out of their mind that half. I think Florida has too much speed for michigan . But they havent had a half like that ever.. Well there was the W Carolina game ;)

Ohio St losing Ginn turnsthem into A mid SEC team in my books.. im sorry but gonzales alone doesnt scare me.

never had a chance..watched that juice move and had feeling I was fucked...ah well...what can you do..blew most of season winnings in last 10 days...but thats life isn't it...still up a bit and i can live with that..learned two aspects of capping that I will never forget tonight...thats for me to use for myself in future season...extremeely invaluable though.

I feel your pain BAR. I only had 1 unit on this game, but it helps when the team you back plays with some enthusiasm....OSU obviously didnt

Austin...heres what I'll say....I ent into Nov 19th having capped that game right..and I forgot a lot of what I had learned before that gme going into this one. What I needed to understand..especially after watching the UM coaching against USC is that the Ohio St 23 minute strtech against Michigan was as much about Ohio St as Michigan coaches being boneheads against adjustments.

B.A.R. said:
never had a chance..watched that juice move and had feeling I was fucked...ah well...what can you do..blew most of season winnings in last 10 days...but thats life isn't it...still up a bit and i can live with that..learned two aspects of capping that I will never forget tonight...thats for me to use for myself in future season...extremeely invaluable though.

BAR...you've still got the Best Damn handicapping site on the web...always sad when CFB season is over...:cheers:

Mully

Congrats buddy...I am happy for you..

Myself and Hunt called this in July..and I was basically forgot to lay out 50 bucks on the future...ah well..

They showed me something tonight and put a foot in my mouth...then again..they also shined brighter than they have all year.

Congrats...what a year for Flo sposrts..and solid repeat chances in both

BAR..your still the champ and always will be.

You had a helluva 12 weeks..bowl season was crazy.

Back