Bruins @ Bluejackets Game Six

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
Bruins +110 and -1 1/2 +290. Boston has obviously been the better team last two games. also in a potential "close out" game should be empty net goals at the end, over 5 1/2 +115 total

really NOT what I expected on the total. did NOT expect the CBJ to get shut out. HELL of a game by Rask. will be interesting to see the Hurricanes @ Bruins series line. I have a Hurricanes "to win the Eastern Conference" future bet so HOPE the Bruins are NOT "minus outrageous" for my hedge :(

Last edited:
Rat I think this will be the lowest lined series the B's have been in so far. I'm guessing -125, no more than -135. As a pessimistic B's fan I think you should either sit on your wager or wait to see if CAR goes up a game or at least has it tied after two games. You'll possibly get your plus money on B's at that point.

Holy shit, -170! That is insane. Feels like Canes are on a mission.

series opened Hurricanes +135 @ Bruins -155 @ Westgate and William-Hill Las Vegas. gonna wait and see IF that Bruins line comes down some (hope so)

Yesterday on Bovada I saw BOS -170 CAR +140 listed under Futures for Eastern Champion. Today that same wager is down to -150/+130. Yet today the "series" price is -145/+125. Some real rocket scientists they have running the numbers at that place.

Back