Cleveland Browns
Final

1234T
CLE7156836
HOU0701522

Texans

Houston Texans​

8-7, 5-3 HOME

Houston D is meh Can they stop Cle?.. initial thought is cle just think there D will be too much and they will be able to move on houston .. gotta see houston injury report they got quite a few injuries no?

Yeah I didnt realize it was out most of day. Saw -2 was like thats a no brainer. Came back 5 minutes later and was -2.5 -115 and I slammed it. Thought a bit longer and cancelled and cut 30% off the wager and reslammed it. Call me crazy but I been saying Lions vs Browns Super Bowl for a month. Havent seen the Super Bowl matchup odds at the books I frequent.
Anyone still do that? Obviously, its insane but I want to have that ticket. Worried about Laporta now though. GO BROWNS

Yeah I didnt realize it was out most of day. Saw -2 was like thats a no brainer. Came back 5 minutes later and was -2.5 -115 and I slammed it. Thought a bit longer and cancelled and cut 30% off the wager and reslammed it. Call me crazy but I been saying Lions vs Browns Super Bowl for a month. Havent seen the Super Bowl matchup odds at the books I frequent.
Anyone still do that? Obviously, its insane but I want to have that ticket. Worried about Laporta now though. GO BROWNS

Been calling for a lions/browns sb or bills/niners. Always weary of KC though.

Stroud and love great games recently have an inflation ta now. Browns won by 20 in Houston just couple games ago and it wasn't that close with a Houston special teams TD ...I don't think that's a toss out even without Stroud

Browns offense has materially changed with flacco.

Browns are superior with talent at every position but QB feels like

Stroud and love great games recently have an inflation ta now. Browns won by 20 in Houston just couple games ago and it wasn't that close with a Houston special teams TD ...I don't think that's a toss out even without Stroud

Browns offense has materially changed with flacco.

Browns are superior with talent at every position but QB feels like
I bet Browns -2. Flacco is playing great ball and is a very experienced playoff QB against a QB making his first playoff start. That's enough for 1 unit in my book.
Makes perfect sense. I find the line interesting though. For all the reasons y'all mention thought line should be higher?

FWIW, and may not be worth a darn, bets I have made. I liked the lines and took them. Time to buy back on a couple if needed. Posting in here since I am a Texan fan.

Bills is my least confident. I know about Tomlin as a dog etc. But TJ is going to be out as best as I see and Rudolph passing in the projected winds (I see projections may have changed). Its a high number with this low of a total (36.5) and that is aso a concern in taking Bills. I also took a Bills to win SB future for 1/2 unit at +620.

Fins have injury problems and are not playing their best. KC offense is as "off" as we have all seen. Cold as hell and Tua not going to like that. I'd kick myself if I did not take this and game ends up 24-16 or 20-17 or such when we had this forecast.

Rams. Coach, QB, receivers, running back, experience, injury to LaPorta and the number. I need nothing else. If I lose, I lose and will not rethink this.

In Tampa Bay there are weather issues possible. But, that's not the main reason. Injuries for Philly, maybe even Hurts re finger and questions about AJ. We have injured/gimpy Baker. TB can play some D and issues with Eagles as a team. Maybe I lose this too...sticking with it.

Bills -9.5 -110 1.5 Units
Miami/KC Under 44 -110 2 Units
Rams +3.5 -120 2 Units
Eagles/TB Under 44 -110 2 Units

Parlay: Boys ML -350/Texans +3 -130/Rams +3.5 -120 for 1/2 Unit pays a little over 3:1

FWIW, and may not be worth a darn, bets I have made. I liked the lines and took them. Time to buy back on a couple if needed. Posting in here since I am a Texan fan.

Bills is my least confident. I know about Tomlin as a dog etc. But TJ is going to be out as best as I see and Rudolph passing in the projected winds (I see projections may have changed). Its a high number with this low of a total (36.5) and that is aso a concern in taking Bills. I also took a Bills to win SB future for 1/2 unit at +620.

Fins have injury problems and are not playing their best. KC offense is as "off" as we have all seen. Cold as hell and Tua not going to like that. I'd kick myself if I did not take this and game ends up 24-16 or 20-17 or such when we had this forecast.

Rams. Coach, QB, receivers, running back, experience, injury to LaPorta and the number. I need nothing else. If I lose, I lose and will not rethink this.

In Tampa Bay there are weather issues possible. But, that's not the main reason. Injuries for Philly, maybe even Hurts re finger and questions about AJ. We have injured/gimpy Baker. TB can play some D and issues with Eagles as a team. Maybe I lose this too...sticking with it.

Bills -9.5 -110 1.5 Units
Miami/KC Under 44 -110 2 Units
Rams +3.5 -120 2 Units
Eagles/TB Under 44 -110 2 Units

Parlay: Boys ML -350/Texans +3 -130/Rams +3.5 -120 for 1/2 Unit pays a little over 3:1
Agree with you on all of these except laying 10 vs Tomlin when he’s facing the 28th ranked run D. Probably won’t bet this game until Live ingame. GL

Taking Browns/Texans Over 44.5 1.5 units.

Stroud, Flaco, Texan 2dary, indoors on fast track and Texans' last game agst the Browns (when Stroud did not play) lead me to this conclusion

Yep, I bet over right away. Best bet of the weekend IMO. All the talking heads love the Browns defense. They are 31st in the league in PPG allowed on the road this season.

To me I thought this line would be like -5. Kinda eye opening to see a -2. The Browns have been playing great offensively and we have all been told about their defense ad nauseam.

Kinda makes me feel like the correct side here is Houston.

I have watched Stroud quite a bit this season. He does not play like the typical rookie QB. Very poised and makes great decisions. I do not feel like he is gonna be out of his element here.

To me I thought this line would be like -5. Kinda eye opening to see a -2. The Browns have been playing great offensively and we have all been told about their defense ad nauseam.

Kinda makes me feel like the correct side here is Houston.

I have watched Stroud quite a bit this season. He does not play like the typical rookie QB. Very poised and makes great decisions. I do not feel like he is gonna be out of his element here.
Can't remember if it's up in this thread or where I saw it, Stroud has been very successful against zone and near the bottom of the league against man. Pretty sure that will be part of Cleveland's game plan. Whether it's successful or not is another story as it's obviously been mentioned that the CLE road defense is far worse than the home defense.

Crazy but the early Sat game is the most interesting to me of the 6 as far as matchups.

Obviously implies that a lot of opponent points were dependent on Browns offensive charity whether it's direct or field position related. Might have to dig in on how that's changed (if at all) since Flacco.

Obviously implies that a lot of opponent points were dependent on Browns offensive charity whether it's direct or field position related. Might have to dig in on how that's changed (if at all) since Flacco.
Lots of big plays. Think I saw 5 50+ yard tds given up

Taking Browns/Texans Over 44.5 1.5 units.

Stroud, Flaco, Texan 2dary, indoors on fast track and Texans' last game agst the Browns (when Stroud did not play) lead me to this conclusion
For The 6 Point Teaser Lovers I Think
Brownies/Texans Over 38.5
KC/Dolph Under 48.5

Seems Solid To Me...
:shake:

Browns may win 1 playoff game, but I certainly wouldn’t bet my money on it. Cleveland fans are drinking the kool-aid. The defense is legit, but Flacco is absolute trash and it will cost them. The Browns have been beating up on one of the easiest schedules in the NFL since they signed him and he’s thrown the ball almost as much to the other team as he has his own.

There’s money to be made fading the Browns…I’m just not sure if it’s this weekend, or next weekend.

Browns may win 1 playoff game, but I certainly wouldn’t bet my money on it. Cleveland fans are drinking the kool-aid. The defense is legit, but Flacco is absolute trash and it will cost them. The Browns have been beating up on one of the easiest schedules in the NFL since they signed him and he’s thrown the ball almost as much to the other team as he has his own.

There’s money to be made fading the Browns…I’m just not sure if it’s this weekend, or next weekend.
Yep I agree on the flacco front, hoping they win this week and fade them hard next week

I’m on the over here. I feel side is a crap shoot. Like it was said, there will be a weekend to catch the Browns, just not sure if this is it.

Flacco is trash, huh interesting

Reactions: KJ
Flacco is trash, huh interesting
Yeah that one caught me off guard, maybe the schedule is trash but his metrics have been some of the best in his career this season. He and Amani can win a game on their own if the opportunity arises. Both are way beyond anything I could have expected 16 weeks ago.

Yeah that one caught me off guard, maybe the schedule is trash but his metrics have been some of the best in his career this season. He and Amani can win a game on their own if the opportunity arises. Both are way beyond anything I could have expected 16 weeks ago.

Ok, trash was a little strong of a word. He’s done enough to get them by, with the teams they’ve faced. But, he’s not capable of winning multiple playoff games, in my opinion.
I’ll be the first to jump back in here after next weekend and eat my words though if I’m wrong.

No action for me, good luck to those playing it.

Reactions: KJ
Browns home/road defensive splits concerning. Texan receiving health is big. I’m thinking they get into high 20s
Looking back at last year Wildcard
Overs and Dogs were solid

Browns home/road defensive splits concerning. Texan receiving health is big. I’m thinking they get into high 20s
Looking back at last year Wildcard
Overs and Dogs were solid
I’m a time traveler my above post will be made In 55 minutes? W T F.

Ok, trash was a little strong of a word. He’s done enough to get them by, with the teams they’ve faced. But, he’s not capable of winning multiple playoff games, in my opinion.
I’ll be the first to jump back in here after next weekend and eat my words though if I’m wrong.

No action for me, good luck to those playing it.
Saying multiple playoff games doesnt point out he’s likely playing the Ravens on the road if he gets to game 2. Sizable omission

Texans are dangerous. Lines moving their way. You’re not alone in doubting the Browns.

Anyone read into what books need? Most are saying 70% + handle on browns. I always get a little gunshy when I see that but also does it matter as much in playoffs?

Anyone read into what books need? Most are saying 70% + handle on browns. I always get a little gunshy when I see that but also does it matter as much in playoffs?
Just seeing it's getting close to 50/50 as far as bets wagered, guessing larger bets on Browns then? I don't have handle #s

I also put very little weight into any of that stuff come playoff season. We know what we know at this point.

Some places are at 2.5, some are a juiced -2 so it clearly shows to me they want to avoid an influx on HOU by moving it to 3 which seems fair. Not an easy game to cap for me other than putting the emphasis on the Browns defense as the make/break factor. On Browns ML in a parlay but if it holds to form that they give up big play TDs on the road, there's probably a prop in there for that.

Assuming they know the metrics, guessing CLE plays more man coverage than usual to play in to CJ's weakness, really hurts missing Tank if that's the case

Back