Browns to win the AFC

raems

Pretty much a regular
Took them at 50-1 this morning. Think they can catch lightning in a bottle on offense this season and can field a league average defense if a few small things go their way.

Every year a team nobody expects to compete comes out and makes the playoffs or even wins their division - happy to go into greater detail to explain why I think there's value here, just busy at the moment. Think 10-11 win upside is there with some good in-game luck.

And yes, I know that there is a 99% chance that this ticket is toilet paper.

I'd be on board with you if it wasn't for the head coach. Any NFL coach who goes 1-31 over two seasons has no business being a head coach no matter how bad the talent level was. I do think they make a significant improvement though. I added them to an open parlay two weeks ago at Over 5 1/2 (-150). Thinking of adding Over 6.5 at +135.

Took them at 50-1 this morning. Think they can catch lightning in a bottle on offense this season and can field a league average defense if a few small things go their way.

Every year a team nobody expects to compete comes out and makes the playoffs or even wins their division - happy to go into greater detail to explain why I think there's value here, just busy at the moment. Think 10-11 win upside is there with some good in-game luck.

And yes, I know that there is a 99% chance that this ticket is toilet paper.

They can totally win it.

Pittsburg is one injury away to Ben from being 6-10

Balty nothing special. Cicy also.

Eventually Cleveland with all its young talent will surpass all these teams!!

Because of their division and hedge OPPO odds if they make playoffs, probably some value. They aren't as far off as recent year records indicate. Big jump though.

Back