Browns sign Stallworth...

o/u on how many of those 7 years he actually stays in Cleveland, 2.5?

as a cleveland fan i like the player but i don't like the money. I think they way over paid for him. My question is with the browns trading away all their picks are they playing for the near future.

Makes me wonder as a fan.

as a cleveland fan i like the player but i don't like the money. I think they way over paid for him. My question is with the browns trading away all their picks are they playing for the near future.

Makes me wonder as a fan.

the core of the team is very young, so missing out on these draftpicks in one year is not mortgaging the future for the present. it's not something i want savage to make a habit of, and I don't think he will.

rolub i agree but i am wondering why they are still being so active in free agency. He said earlier before free agency began that they weren't going to be as active. With that being said, i thought it was weird how they got three pretty big acquisitions. It seems to me that they would like to make a run next year.

455684.jpg

well granted i speak merely from having him on my fantasy team last year and didnt follow them at all, but it seemed like he had maybe 4 really good games and the other 12 were pedestrian

plus hes been goin at it for a while now and always has been pretty heavily used

if i was the browns, id want a solid young backup in place...

lewis is a solid player.....As the season wore on he started having less and less bodies in the box to run against which probally the reason for having those games that your talking about smoke.

They have a decent change of pace back, but lewis is the pounder that the offense needs. I dont' think there is a back like lewis thats a pounder in the draft or free agency.

Back