Browns Bettors...It was The Right Play.

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
The Browns looked awesome. The Jets have a good deep threat (Clowney). But Cleveland molested the Jets when the starters played on both sides.

Cleveland played without Winslow, Jurevicus, Tucker (OL) and a few other starters on 'D'.

After the lightning delay, Cleveland pulled out all the starters on both sides of the ball. It was second-stringers all the way.

Quinn was great (after Anderson) and had one pass hit the hands of the receiver that was tipped for an int.

What I watched, was a very confident and much improved team. The starting defense stuffed the Jets very well. Rogers has made a huge impact already on how the whole line plays.

The Browns will win SU against Dallas in the season opener. Stallworth and Edwards and Winslow will absolutely kill the Cowboy defense , providing Cle has all their starters healthy. Cleveland's defense will be better than anyone expects. The only thing that will slow them down is injuries.

Otherwise, look out. Get your bets down and play the ML too.

As far as the loss, Clevelands backup QB Dorsey threw 13 straight incompletions in the 4th quarter. Nuff said...

m k.....but Dorsey was going to play alot...that was obvious..it's the first preseason game....and you should have known the starters wouldn't play much...

Don't think you can say it was the right play cause the starters played sparingly in the first preseason game? and the third string QB sucked?

you could say that ass clown from the jets came from nowhere and lit up the scoreboard passing all over the place.

I think the brownies have an excellent chance of knocking off them boyz in the opener, i agree with you there

but creating one of those "well we had the right side threads" I dont think applies here, and sure as hell doenst apply for preseason. too many intangibles

I do feel I was screwed in the game. Dorsey under performed and whoever that Jet QB is was sick with how hot he was.

I was reading something from training camp that the chemistry between ratliff and clowney is sick and that most of the time they hook up is for a vertical route or deep pass.

Ratliff was on the practice squad last year thats why you, or anyone for that matter, probably had no idea who he was.

Ratliff > Favre, haha.

Dorsey was awful though, yes. Hard to be that bad against a 3rd string defense.

I was reading something from training camp that the chemistry between ratliff and clowney is sick and that most of the time they hook up is for a vertical route or deep pass.

Ratliff was on the practice squad last year thats why you, or anyone for that matter, probably had no idea who he was.

Ratliff > Favre, haha.

Dorsey was awful though, yes. Hard to be that bad against a 3rd string defense.

i was talking to marcus000 on aim last night during the game and ratliff was close to joining cha--Cha on the banned list. GUy was driving me up the wall last night. Future Jets QB to replace Favre. :36_11_6:

Agree somewhat with you. Forced Quinn in way too early and a 14 point swing right there with a pick and score by jets. Then two bombs for scores. Hard to analyze preseason game but yeah browns and thAt storm f'ed things up

i have to agree with u...thought my browns looked very good and even the shitty 3rd receivers looked good. had the jets and felt like i stole one...glad i got the brownies at 3 for a big one week one...as long as they stay healthy i think they have an excellent shot at the upset

Back