Broncos vs Ravens Discussion

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Currently at 7.5 at my local

Did I see this thing at 9 before or am I dreaming?

Discuss...NFL baby....N fuckin FL:badass:

fluctuating between 9.5 and 7.5 is no big deal twink, just a mind game if u buy into it

at 10 or 7 it becomes a bigger deal

Don't see Payton and company letting this one slip by. Not sure how much they win by which is why I teased them down with the over. Points baby, lettem come.

I see a much different defense without Dumervil and Miller patrolling it. I like Baltimore but I see a ton of points being put up either way.

Has a super bowl winner ever been a 7+ dog in week one?

I tend to agree with Capaholic in that the over makes a lot of sense. Peyton has to have been game planning all summer for this one and with the Crows losses on defense its hard to envision Denver scoring less than 30 points tonight. Conversely, this is more or less the same Ravens offense that should be able to score at least times. I'm conflicted on the side. As much as I feel like they are begging us to take Baltimore with this line, I also still feel like every square in the world will still line up to see Peyton get his revenge. I've heard every radio host, and office cooler football expert talk about how Baltimore is going to wake up and won't be the same without Ray Ray and Ed Reed, etc. I kind of feel like this kind of game plays right into Flacco and co's hands, though I'm not sure I'm willing to lay money on it.

Tis the season to get bigger and rounder shark. Much better games on the board this week, though I can't argue with your teaser. I may play the over and just root for TD's. Or if I get a little nutty right before kick, throw some beer money on the Ravens ML. Shit, they could come out with Florida Gators jerseys on and pretty much be guaranteed to beat Peyton...

Back