Broadcasting changes this NFL season

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Cris Carter out, Randy Moss in on NFL Countdown (pretty interesting move IMO - Moss was good on Fox)

Sean McDonough replaces Tirico in the booth. I think he's pretty good too, but big shoes to fill to be sure.

I think Keshawn and Dilfer are gone. Love McDonough. Torico was good but sometimes it felt like I was listening to a cartoon. I don't think Moss is an improvement.

I'm hearing Tirico will do all the Thursday games, but this seems like a step down for him. I guess they gave him a ton of money.

College football seems to have much better guys in the booth than the NFL. I'll turn the volume off often times in the NFL. The only mistake college football makes is putting a female play by play announcer. I don't recall her name off the top of my head but she should stick to Women's softball where she's a borderline HOF announcer to an absolutely change the channel announcer in college football.

Pam ward. Fml

College needs to change their GameDay final. Kannel is terrible so it's Galloway. Boring.

I'm hearing Tirico will do all the Thursday games, but this seems like a step down for him. I guess they gave him a ton of money.

Initially probably, but think he takes over for Al Michaels when he retires and probably for the olympics for Costas when he is gone.

I think Tirico is good , but I actually prefer McDonough .

Back