Bringing yall Breaking news...

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Nate Robinson will defend his crown in the 2007 Sprite Slam Dunk competition to be held on NBA All-Star Saturday Night presented by EA SPORTS™, Feb. 17 at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

Robinson will compete against three first-time entrants – Boston’s Gerald Green, who is an alumnus of the NBA Development League, Orlando’s Dwight Howard and Chicago’s Tyrus Thomas – for this year’s title.

:down: Dwight Howard :hairout: Nate Robinson :down:

Where is James flight white..:bow:

The judges of this year’s Sprite Slam Dunk competition will include Michael Jordan, who is the all-time All-Star Game scoring leader with 262 points in 14 appearances; 1985 and 1990 Slam Dunk champion and Pro Basketball Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins; 1997 Slam Dunk winner and starting guard for this year’s Western Conference All-Stars Kobe Bryant; 2000 Slam Dunk winner and 2007 Eastern Conference All-Star reserve Vince Carter and 11-time NBA All-Star and Pro Basketball Hall of Famer Julius “Dr. J” Erving.

Now were talkin

Damn that is a stacked field and I'm not talking about the competitors. Give me the judges in a Slam Dunk competition. Screw Howard and Nate.

Carter could jump on the court and win this thing if he only had one leg lol

the judges would kill the participants

seriously i dont care if hes 60, doc would be more entertaining...what the hells dwight howard gonna do? a two handed really really hard power dunk?

really really hard powerful dunk loooooooool.

Bring in Brent Barry and Spud Webb :D. :LOL:

Back