Bridgestone

TheLaw4

Pretty much a regular
Nice tourney, obviously great field. What you guys thinking?

There's not a whole lot that jumps out at me but I still might find a play or two.

Only issue with that is this is where he has got it going in the past. Not saying he does, but he historically likes the course.

Juicy, but exceptionally tempted by taking "An American To Win" @ -166.

The guy who concerns me though is Rose.

Fading the Stricker injury. Just watched his interview with the golf channel. He said he hasn't been able to practice as much and is having a hard time completing his swing. He said the long clubs are the challenge, he is also changing drivers. I think 4 days walking a long, wet course surely won't help with a torn hamstring. Obviously, I dont like betting on Luke right now since his game looks like complete dog shit, but he has a nice history here. Going relatively large here. Love the fact that I am getting nearly 1.5 to 1 odds.

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1330"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR="class: NonAlt, bgcolor: #E9EEEE"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$200.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$290.00[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8/1/13 12:40pm Reduced Golf 115 Luke Donald (Tourn) +145* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Steve Stricker (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

It does although Phil's history here isn't great. If you want to bet solely off value then this has it.

Good luck crawdads. I'm gonna tail you a bit. Also taking a small flyer on a dog of my own.

Fowler +155 over Sergio

Luke is such a bad driver of the golf ball for being such a talented player, thus he never really contends in majors. His short game saved him today. The rough is penal here and Luke was able to get up and down a lot, except for the last hole.

Who would you guys say had had the most disappointing year? Ill throw out some names. Cauley, english, dustin, duffner, ogilvy.

Tiger-Woods-big.jpg

Should have gone for the green there imo. Could have hit a long iron into the bunkers left or 5 wood over the green.

Strong finish by Luke. His stats are so much better than Steve's. Need one more solid round and then hopefully will walk away with a nice underdog bet.

Law your place is looking good as well. GL

If that fucking moron yells baba booey one more time I'm driving to that course to beat the shit out of him.

Well didn't get to watch any of the tourney, but looks like we ended with great results..... winners and a Tiger victory. Nice work this week.

Back