Brewers vs Dodgers thoughts

BringInTheLefty

Pretty much a regular
Finally baseball is back at it....here are some thoughts on the Brewers vs Dodgers NLCS

Christian Yelich faced Kershaw 6 times this season, he got 4 hits. Two of those hits were HR’s, one was a double the other a single.

On paper Game 1 looks like a mismatch of starting pitchers, but Gio Gonzalez played a huge role for the Brew Crew posting a 2.13 ERA in five starts, including five-shutout innings in the regular-season finale that sent the Brewers to a Game 163 showdown with the Cubs for the NL Central title. Kershaw gets the nod to no ones surprise, in 14 career starts against the Brewers he is 6-5 with a 2.86 ERA, including a 4-1 record and 1.40 mark in 7 career starts at Miller Park.
He split his two starts against the Brewers this season, allowing four runs only 1 of them earned over 6 innings in a 4-2 loss at Miller Park on July 21 then striking out 7 while allowing just 2 runs over 6 innings in a 21-5 rout at Dodger Stadium on Aug. 2

I will be playing the Brewers in game 1 +145 & to win the series

And Kershaw is not the same Kershaw he was a few years ago either. His fastball has lost at least 4 or 5 mph and his hook isn’t as slow just don’t bet Kershaw based on his past because that’s not who he is anymore.

If Gio has Pina or Montero catching I am on him
Combination of days of week and a lucky bad rest for Kershaw along with a favorable ump. If neither will try plus 1.5

Love getting the +1.5 on brew crew for -120 in this one!! Gio has never had a bad start vs lad, in fact all quality starts. one 8 inning no runs allowed gem to go along w 5 other 6 inning performances never allowing more than 3 runs!! Then of course we get some the best relievers in the league to finish out the 7-8-9th!! Gio also been great in milw as you mentioned. Taking the 1.5 runs at this discounted price a no brainer imo.

Love getting the +1.5 on brew crew for -120 in this one!! Gio has never had a bad start vs lad, in fact all quality starts. one 8 inning no runs allowed gem to go along w 5 other 6 inning performances never allowing more than 3 runs!! Then of course we get some the best relievers in the league to finish out the 7-8-9th!! Gio also been great in milw as you mentioned. Taking the 1.5 runs at this discounted price a no brainer imo.

Great write up thanks & good luck

Took Brew Crew +145 G1. I took Brewers +800 pre playoffs to win the series and was planning on hedging with LAD but line kept going up so I'm going to ride it out. Maybe they can win game 1 and get series line to even money or so.

Great write up thanks & good luck

You as well buddy.

Another thing to like about milw is while i understand the case being made for lad starting pitchers having the edge I think milw having couple lefty starters that set to pitch multiple games helps curve the adv seeing how much better lad hits rhp on the season and against atl last series. Think those starters will hold their own for the 5-6 innings milw needs.

Made it interesting but with the +145 cash now free rolling with my series bet....

Finally baseball is back at it....here are some thoughts on the Brewers vs Dodgers NLCS

Christian Yelich faced Kershaw 6 times this season, he got 4 hits. Two of those hits were HR’s, one was a double the other a single.

On paper Game 1 looks like a mismatch of starting pitchers, but Gio Gonzalez played a huge role for the Brew Crew posting a 2.13 ERA in five starts, including five-shutout innings in the regular-season finale that sent the Brewers to a Game 163 showdown with the Cubs for the NL Central title. Kershaw gets the nod to no ones surprise, in 14 career starts against the Brewers he is 6-5 with a 2.86 ERA, including a 4-1 record and 1.40 mark in 7 career starts at Miller Park.
He split his two starts against the Brewers this season, allowing four runs only 1 of them earned over 6 innings in a 4-2 loss at Miller Park on July 21 then striking out 7 while allowing just 2 runs over 6 innings in a 21-5 rout at Dodger Stadium on Aug. 2

I will be playing the Brewers in game 1 +145 & to win the series

Back