Brewers FIRE Roenicke

Hesnotmypres

Pretty much a regular
Brew Crew has just fired Ron Roenicke after a awful start... He didn't have a pitching staff, but someone had to go...

Should be the GM

I completely understand why he got fired, but timing isn't justified. Especially after Brewers won 2/3 against Cubbies

Replacement will be announced in the Morning.

Brewers need starting pitching, new manager will NOT improve this team without some trades....
Very bad firing IMO

Should have gotten let go at the end of last year. Doug Melvin is the next guy that needs to be gone. Top two names I've been seeing for a replacement are Craig Counsel or Robin Yount who both have some capacity with the team already.

Be interesting to see what players make it through the year. Lucroy, J. Nelson, Peralta and ???

Fondy, you've been rumored in the in-game to be the interim manager.

Should have gotten let go at the end of last year. Doug Melvin is the next guy that needs to be gone. Top two names I've been seeing for a replacement are Craig Counsel or Robin Yount who both have some capacity with the team already.

Be interesting to see what players make it through the year. Lucroy, J. Nelson, Peralta and ???

Sounds like it will be Craig Counsell.

teams seemingly love the recently retired players over established minor league managers nowadays. CC is a great baseball guy, but no managing experience. Could work out, but its a gamble.

Back