Not open for further replies.

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
FAVRE HELPED LIONS PREPARE FOR PACKERS

Posted by Mike Florio on October 19, 2008, 12:14 p.m. EDT
Wow.
Wow.
Wow.
To the extent that any doubt remained regarding the status of the relationship between the Packers and former quarterback Brett Favre, it’s now completely gone.
Per Jay Glazer of FOX, Favre spent 60-to-90 minutes before the Week Two game between the Lions and the Packers educating the Detroit coaching staff regarding the Packers’ offensive strategies.
Did we say wow?
Glazer says that Favre initially called former CEO Matt Millen, who then put Favre in touch with the coaches.
In our view, Brett’s legacy with the Packers has officially been forever stained, if not completely destroyed – unless Favre immediately denies the report, and unless people believe it.
Wow.
The next question is whether and to what extent Favre shared similar information with the Vikings (where his former position coach is the offensive coordinator) before Week One, or with the Seahawks (where his former head coach is the head coach) before Week Six.
If so, Brett’s advice didn’t work. The Packers won all three games.

Obviously a rumor at this point, but if so, wowie.

Funny that GB won and I believe covered all those games.

Obviously a rumor at this point, but if so, wowie.

Funny that GB won and I believe covered all those games.

I had just posted in my thread last night that I was finding myself cheering for the Jets, w/ Favre at the helm. Today I'll have to as I want my money and his punk ass to do something for my fantasy team.

Like I always said, Brett Favre is the dirtiest playa in the game, well deserved loss, looked old and like crap, 2 killa picks

icon1.gif
Brett Favre = Absolute Piece of Shit

:shake:

I would be surprised if this is true. If it is then he is a baby.

That being said. His guys play hard for him so I would doubt he is a piece of shit.

He is tough a nails and plays every game beat up or not.

btw I hate the Packers in general, but always admired his play

brett favre is the man........who hell are u to call him a piece of crap. hes a true american. get with program pal.

brett favre is the man........who hell are u to call him a piece of crap. hes a true american. get with program pal.

Hes a true american because he throws a football? You dont know shit about this guy other then that unless you are about to tell me you chill with him every other week

I played Oak d this week, Throwback. Made B.A.R. say "uncle."

The defensive scoring in that league is a joke...i had Carolina (who held the Saints to 7 points) get outscored by the Vikings (who held the bears to 48 points)

Luckily I was still able to eek out the win...

Wait, didn't that report come from Faux News? Oh, sure, it's definitely a true story. :liar:

Hes a true american because he throws a football? You dont know shit about this guy other then that unless you are about to tell me you chill with him every other week

hey pal, until you start as many games in the nfl in a row as favre has at quarterback, then MAYBE you should be allowed to talk shit about him. the report has so many holes in it anyway. its just glazer having nothing to write about and trying to get himself some publicity in the mean time. im sure favre really cared to if the pack beat the lions. your probably a terrel owens fan anyway....

you guys got a lot of balls calling Favre a piece of shit after everything this guy has been through and is STILL standing tall starting at the QB position......you think Favre is sitting at home caring about what you mindless losers think of him? Pack up your pokemon cards and get lost fruits......

oh and i have chilled with Favre, he lives in my neighborhood......thx

and if you dont mind me asking, who the F are you??

cap is a member of this forum jus like u. keep it clean, everyone has they right to voice an opinion on players or teams an so on. dont turn this topic into some bullshit topic u would see at blankets

:shake:

hey pal, until you start as many games in the nfl in a row as favre has at quarterback, then MAYBE you should be allowed to talk shit about him. the report has so many holes in it anyway. its just glazer having nothing to write about and trying to get himself some publicity in the mean time. im sure favre really cared to if the pack beat the lions. your probably a terrel owens fan anyway....

Lol I cant name a single football player who is a hero. You are the same guy who told me that soccer is a huge event in the Olympics and said just because im american doesnt mean I have to bash soccer. Im one of the biggest soccer fans here. I could give a fuck if I ever heard the name Brett Favre again, thats how I feel about him.

you think Favre is sitting at home caring about what you mindless losers think of him? Pack up your pokemon cards and get lost fruits......

oh and i have chilled with Favre, he lives in my neighborhood......thx

Lets see according to you Ramps...

• I'm mindless
  • I'm a loser
  • You think I play with pokemon cards
  • You're telling me to get lost from the place I helped create
Appreciate all the compliments! Also love the fact how you come onto the site, and comment on something for the first time in almost seven months, and it's to stick up for your "friend" Zues who has the same IP. Your history of personal attacks towards members and controversial posting style is probably much more suited for Blankets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Athletes should be criticized. They're in the public eye and who they and what they do is supported by the fans. Without the fans they wouldn't be making the millions of dollars they do. As a life-long Packer fan, Favre has twisted my heart and mind around so many times with the things he's done. Yet the fans still supported him. He's played mind games over the last few years of should I stay or should I go, which I finally became sick of dealing with. He decides to go, wants to come back, holds the team hostage and then pulls this shit. You and I don't know if this is a 100% true, but I guarantee you there's enough truth to this that Favre was being vindictive. As a Green Bay fan, after the years of support we've given him... he wants to go and pull stunts such as this, where it has no effects on his new team... well that's a piece of shit move in my opinion. His "denials" didn't change my opinion of that one bit. I'd support Favre if all he wanted to do was play, but not when it hurts GB.

and if you dont mind me asking, who the F are you??

id say the same thing about you, because ive never seen you before,and your other 276 prior posts were probably all to defend your buddy, how cute.

who am I? a life-long jets fan. so dont be so quick to jump on me.... and
just because im a fan doesnt mean i have to agree with everything tanny and the mangenius have done, as far as front-office moves go.

while i admire farves integrity, and his ability to take hits, thats about all i like about him.
hes a drama queen, whos more interested in his fucking wrangler jean endorsments, and getting PR/being on sportscenter, then being a team player.
he already got his ring years ago, he's just out there "freerolling", IMO, he could give a fuck about the rest of our team

that being said, this idiot, CapTwo, would rather see pennington out there.
weak arm, but he was efficient, and doesnt kill drives with INT's like favre does.
if your a fan you would know that the main problem wasnt pennington, as much as it was our horrendous OL, which is getting there with mangold and d'brickashaw but for years was one of the worst in the NFL

you see the VA location, but dont get it twisted.

im just as big as a fan as you, buddy, and have been for just as long. and will continue to be.

but the big difference, is when the favre era ends, ill be jumping for joy ready to move onto the next young prospect, while youll be drowning yourself in wine coolers, rubbing one out to pictures of favre on google image search

might as well lock this thread, nothing good will come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back