Brett Fave to retire... again

Kramer

Assistant to the Traveling Secretary
He sent an email to ESPN saying he was done. Too bad, Jets may be a contender in the division now. :36_11_6:

Good ridden. Enjoy your tractor you sob.

Hahaha. I love how much you just despise Favre. There is reason to however, and I am closer to your side than I was a year ago at this time, but he still deserves to be remembered as one of the all time greats. Just a horrible PR guy.

Hahaha. I love how much you just despise Favre. There is reason to however, and I am closer to your side than I was a year ago at this time, but he still deserves to be remembered as one of the all time greats. Just a horrible PR guy.

I think the problem is that he will be remembered as one of the greats and he absolutely no reason to.

I completely agree with posts number four and six.

I actually think he only retired because the Jets wouldn't let them out of his contract to play for another team.

By the way, how funny would it be to see the Jets go after Byron Leftwich. Nice full circle on underachieving Marshall QBs.

There is rumors on the Milwaukee sports talk radio (I know not very reliable, but still interesting) that he asked the Jets to release him so he could sign with the Vikings, but the Jets would not do it so he chose to call it quits.
Kramer so you dont think top 5 QB of all time?

There is rumors on the Milwaukee sports talk radio (I know not very reliable, but still interesting) that he asked the Jets to release him so he could sign with the Vikings, but the Jets would not do it so he chose to call it quits.

Am I going to have to break out my Brett Favre is the most overrated QB ever statbook again?

The guys had like 4 good years about a decade ago

He killed his team year after year when it mattered most...

(and im an expert in QBs that kill their teams when it matters most...)

Top 5 of all time? I honestly do not think he would be on my top 35 of all time.

By far, unbiased, he is the #1 most overrated player in the history of sports hands down.

:prayer

thank you, lord

prayers have been answered.

dont let the door hit you in the ass you drama queen motherfucker. you cost us playoffs this year from our 8-3 start.
didnt even have to go through training camp, didnt start playing football till mid augusut, and by beginning of november already complianing about his shoulder.
you knew where you stood, you just wanted to get "one more year", at our expense. selfish fucker

i hope its a consoling feeling that 95% of your teammates hated you this year. seeeyaaaaa brettt.

Last edited:
Back